Will Frank Shamrock regret feuding

matmovement, well said. the money will be there if/when you want it. But there's something to be said for how someone plays the game.

If he was worried about honor or his word, he would honor his agreement to fight Baroni.  He chose to live on his knees as opposed to living on his feet.  No honor.

He's making more money for his next fight than if he had fought ten times in UFC.

No, in hindsight, I don't think he regrets the decisions he made.

If anything, he didn't get all beat up fighting for peanuts and healed up when the money came, stayed a free agent, and now can almost name his price.

If he can win two fights this year, he can make $2 million. Besides a few top UFC stars, who is going to pull that in?

People hate people who are their own men and manipulate the system to their best advantage, but those people often end up better off at the end.

Frank is signed to fight baroni. It was not of his accord that the Dec. fight didnt' take place. He was in training...
Frank is in a gym every day, but it's definitely different when he goes "into training". He leaves his business duties and cell phone behind, and commits to 4-5 workouts per day. He was doing just that in Oct. when I left for Australia.

That's a good point, the sport is taking off so fast and he's choosing to
stay on the sidelines and heckle the guys who are mainstream. He's also a
good salesman and self promoter. He fooled me into caring about his last
fight with Gracie as a big time matchup, which turned out to be the
senseless beating of an old man.

Frank Sham does not want to fight the top guys.

I disagree, Elvis is no can.

..."For some people Honor and their word is worth more to them then $$$ "

I hate it when patronizing tools like you come out with your "Honor" speech. As if the rest of us who value the financial security of ourselves and our families are somehow beneath you and your ultra-dated kung fu concept of "honor".

I heard Frank say this same crap on Eddie Goldman's show a few months ago and it made me sick. He went on about how he could be back in the UFC making huge bank. But his "honor" is more important than the money he could make. I hope his honor is enough to pay his mortgage and bills.