Will Gil and Alvarez Be Gomi and Kid in UFC

Eddie yes, Gilbert no.

Eddie should resign w bellator bc he won't be worth shit after 5 fights in the UFC Phone Post

bingo halls haha.I think Edward will do better than Gilbert.

Kid and Gomi had already both been on slides before entering the UFC

I actually think Alvarez is more skilled and has the potential to do better, but his questionable chin presents issues. Gil is very good, but slower, and there are a few great wrestlers that he will have a problem with IMO.

Ugh Kid and gomi where done far long before they joined the UFC but Gil adn Eddie havent showed much of a decline.

GriffinQ - I see Alvarez being more of a threat than Melendez, honestly. But neither of them are even close to being on the kind of decline that Gomi and KID(more so in his case) were on.

I still get sad when I think of how great it would have been if KID had come over 3 or 4 years previous, hadnt tried to make the Olympics, and had fought Faber who was champ at the time. What a battle that would have been. Phone Post

Prime Kid was such a ridiculous athlete i think he would smash the entire 135 division today no problem. Possibly even 145-- he was so fucking fast and hit so goddamn hard. Phone Post

God damn that's a good screenname. Who gave you that one?

khaynes21 - 
Gullivers Travels - I actually think Alvarez is more skilled and has the potential to do better, but his questionable chin presents issues. Gil is very good, but slower, and there are a few great wrestlers that he will have a problem with IMO.

how does Eddie have a questionable chin? It's people like you who make this sport so dull sometimes for me. Because he got beat by Chandler? Alvarez and Chandler were trading BOMBS for the entire fight.

If your trading bombs with someone for that long, and you get caught putting up a fight..that means you have a weak chin?

SMARTEN UP.

He gets dropped in just about every fight, I dont know if its chin or his defence. Probably a bit of both, but his chin is definitely questionable