Will GSP ever finish another fight?

It's been over 4 years since GSP finished a fight.  Besides the Dan Hardy kimura, I don't think he's been anywhere near a finish since then either.  I think GSP just wants to grind out decisions.  Anyone think otherwise?

You're obviously not a true fan of the sport to raise this question.

Fugazi - 

You're obviously not a true fan of the sport to raise this question.

Stupid statement. Im a huge fan of the sport and I am also getting tired of his fighting style.

Last finish was BJ no?

And to answer your question no, no he will never finish anyone. Phone Post

I think he wants to win and doesn't care how he gets it. Phone Post

And after every fight he apologizes for not being exciting or finishing the fights. Phone Post

If he no longer fights #1 contenders, yes.

Did Hendricks finish Condit? Five round match, Hendricks loses against Condit. Hendricks lost against Koscheck. GSP won twice against prime Koscheck. See who GSP has faced before being so critical.

Did Condit finish Diaz? No. Would Hendricks finish Diaz. No.

GSP can pull an Anderson and fight a few weak MW's...GSP will not do this because he fights the best.

WW is the most stacked division in the UFC and GSP has faced by far the most talented fighters of all the champions ever.

over 4 years wow

Entreri - If he no longer fights #1 contenders, yes.

Did Hendricks finish Condit? Five round match, Hendricks loses against Condit. Hendricks lost against Koscheck. GSP won twice against prime Koscheck. See who GSP has faced before being so critical.

GSP can pull an Anderson and fight a few weak MW's...GSP will not do this because he fights the best.

WW is the most stacked division in the UFC and GSP has faced by far the most talented fighters of all the champions ever.

Well said sir Phone Post

GSP would finish your mother, and she'd come back for another.

I guess you could say Condit finished hardy

You could also say Hendricks finished Fitch

You could also say Lawler finished kos

And kampmann finished alves

Ellenberger also finished jake shields

All in 3 round fights

But I guess that would be bad for your argument Phone Post

I don't know. He should have finished Hardy. But he had not chance of finishing Diaz, unless maybe by a cut.

Tbh, with the caliber of fighters he faces, it's not so easy.

Anyone can start a fight, but only a man can finish one.

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - 
Entreri - If he no longer fights #1 contenders, yes.

lol, it's hard to take this turd seriously. according to him Hendricks lost to Koscheck AND Condit......how convenient.

lol@Prime Koscheck. if I remember correctly Thiago KO'd a "PRIME" Koscheck.

so I guess Jones, Cain, and Anderson don't face #1 contenders

LOL@this loser fool.

Many thought Hendricks lost both matches.

Bonnar?

For the most part Jones has faced nearly as tough competition as GSP. But who is he facing next? Sonnen, who just moved to LHW. Come now.

Cain has fought the best at HW. HW division is one of the weakest though, but recently is picking up steam in terms of the talent pool.

WW looks stacked because GSP is fading FAST. Hendricks will KO him. So will Ellenberger. Styles make fights and both those guys beat him.

FedorEmilioEstevez - 

All in 3 round fights

I give you Hardy, GSP should have finished him. Shit happens.

We can go back forever in everyone's records and see who finished who, worthless waste of time.

Nate finished Maia, Anderson?

Haters will be haters.

Allucard - 

WW looks stacked because GSP is fading FAST. Hendricks will KO him. So will Ellenberger. Styles make fights and both those guys beat him.

I know, everyone GSP fights will beat him. He faces the top talent pool.

Anderson?

Entreri -
FedorEmilioEstevez - 

All in 3 round fights

I give you Hardy, GSP should have finished him. Shit happens.

We can go back forever in everyone's records and see who finished who, worthless waste of time.

Nate finished Maia, Anderson?

Haters will be haters.

I feel you. The talk is getting out of hand and we know mma math is bullshit. Phone Post

Anderson is finishing everyone in his division too, not just the lhw guys you mentioned.

Hard to be overcritical in this case though, as no one finishes Diaz...or conditions for that matter. Phone Post

GOD DAMN! Bout time we get some GSP hater threads here. Phone Post