Will Halloween affect Diaz - Masvidal PPV?

Oct.31 is a Thursday and traditionally single adults go clubbing on the first Saturday after Oct.31 for Halloween parties etc. - which is the Saturday (Nov. 2) of Diaz-Masvidal. Will this affect PPV?

It's always been the Saturday before everywhere I've been anyway. That usually rings true with any holiday party. 

3 Likes
FatBuddha - Oct.31 is a Thursday and traditionally single adults go clubbing on the first Saturday after Oct.31 for Halloween parties etc. - which is the Saturday (Nov. 2) of Diaz-Masvidal. Will this affect PPV?

No. CRE already picked Diaz so this fight is already decided.

I don't know, a quick look at a calendar for the events in my region shows all the major parties are happening the weekend before, not after. 

1 Like

AFTER? No no no. parties always happen the weekend before the holiday if it lands on a weekday. Once it's over IT'S OVER.

4 Likes

shite. I planned to be in Cleveland the Saturday before and Miami the weekend after. I fucked up.

FatBuddha - shite. I planned to be in Cleveland the Saturday before and Miami the weekend after. I fucked up.

wait, are you Bernie Kosar?

2 Likes

Nobody celebrates a holiday after the holiday. It's the weekend before and the day of unless it falls on a weekend 

Ive never heard of a halloween party after halloween. 

No

Will make it do better.

Looks like fat buddha has never had a social life. Week after lol

yes

BostonCharm - 

It's always been the Saturday before everywhere I've been anyway. That usually rings true with any holiday party. 

This

Eh, growing up in San Diego there were Haloween parties the weekend before and after (and the day of) if it landed mid week like this

1 Like

Almost makes me think Masvidal's costumes lately have another benefit. He basically did Halloween with the Scarface suit and 1800s Mexican soldier getup.

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -

Eh, growing up in San Diego there were Haloween parties the weekend before and after (and the day of) if it landed mid week like this

Yeah, when I looked there was a few the weekend after. Mostly bars/clubs trying to capitalize on the holiday as much as possible as they also had an event the weekend before. 

All the major big events that people go to are happening the weekend before. Sure a few people will go to some of the lesser events the weekend after but not enough to have an impact on the PPV.

InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

oh! So you’re telling me I have a chance.

OP got invited to the weak party after Halloween and left out the actual Halloween party.

The Halloween party I'm going to is November 1, so I'm good.