Will Hendricks use 100% power tonight?

A question that every MMA fan will have tonight, is whether John Hendricks uses 100% punching power?

Or, since it is 5 rounds and he has to preserve gas, will he use 70% across 5 rounds?

If we assign a point system based on punch percentages which is how many points Big Rig has before gassing, we give him 350 points in a 5 round fight. Since he seems to gas in the 5th round and have to rest on his opponent sometimes, we can give him 320 points total.

I suggest that he comes out of the gate at 100%, coasts at a comfortable 65% in rounds 2-3, use 20% in round 4 and only use wrestling while throwing pitter patter ground and pound, and then switches back to 100% in in round 5. I'd say that Wonderboy Thompson won't even know what hit him if he tries that.

Although Thompson will probably be kicking at 100% in rounds 1-3, I think John Hendricks doesn't want to go tit for tat punch for headkick or he may have a short, short night.

I just wish he would 100% shave his head. Phone Post 3.0

That all depends on the hand wraps. Phone Post 3.0

Axel Foley - That all depends on the hand wraps. Phone Post 3.0

I thought they always used "ufc approved" hand wraps?

dushtin - I just wish he would 100% shave his head. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I hate the Gargamel look.

Also, another things to take into consideration is how Big Rigg's Steakhouse closing will affect his approach to fight. Gone is his unlimited free access to fine meats that he had to bulk up on post weigh ins by dining at his establishment. I'm not sure if this will hurt his psyche or not.

83.7% IMO

I think that he will hit hard if he gets an opening to finieh the fight.

StrikingMMA - I think that he will hit hard if he gets an opening to finieh the fight.
Yep. Phone Post 3.0

Good post Phone Post 3.0

AnthonyJohnsonMasterBaderedOnMyPoopyface -
Axel Foley - That all depends on the hand wraps. Phone Post 3.0

I thought they always used "ufc approved" hand wraps?
Bro…

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/11/22/5131188/morning-report-johny-hendricks-st-pierre-dana-white-ufc-167-rousey-weidman-mma-news Phone Post 3.0