Will Hillary Clinton do better than Obama?

since hillary is pretty much gauranteed to be the next president in 2016,

how will she compare to obama? Phone Post 3.0

She'll do what she is told to do, just like he was. More of the same, a never ending, never changing  cycle.

Well I was going to say she couldn't do worse but she is a woman so she will probably find a way to titanicly fuck shit up. Phone Post 3.0

Rand Paul 2016 Phone Post 3.0

The only way I can see her winning is if the republicans put up someone like Jeb Bush, McCain, or someone along those lines. At the end of the day she is not Bill. Disagree or agree with Bill Clinton's policies but it is hard to deny he is charismatic and likable. Hillary is not Bill though and she comes off shrill and angry so she has to have some rino running. The sad part is that is the type of person that the republicans will push. The Rand Paul or Ted Cruz types are not the type that will get huge financial backing from the GOP. In fact the GOP will trash those type throughout the election.

Vindell - The only way I can see her winning is if the republicans put up someone like Jeb Bush, McCain, or someone along those lines. At the end of the day she is not Bill. Disagree or agree with Bill Clinton's policies but it is hard to deny he is charismatic and likable. Hillary is not Bill though and she comes off shrill and angry so she has to have some rino running. The sad part is that is the type of person that the republicans will push. The Rand Paul or Ted Cruz types are not the type that will get huge financial backing from the GOP. In fact the GOP will trash those type throughout the election.

In elections the party doesnt pick who they really want to run. When Joe Lieberman ran for his old seat a new far left guy got the nomination. So Joe ran as an independant and won.

So who shows up to vote at the primaries will decide the one running.

"Will Hillary Clinton do better than Obama?"

A labradoodle would do better than Obama.

Dark Knight - 
Vindell - The only way I can see her winning is if the republicans put up someone like Jeb Bush, McCain, or someone along those lines. At the end of the day she is not Bill. Disagree or agree with Bill Clinton's policies but it is hard to deny he is charismatic and likable. Hillary is not Bill though and she comes off shrill and angry so she has to have some rino running. The sad part is that is the type of person that the republicans will push. The Rand Paul or Ted Cruz types are not the type that will get huge financial backing from the GOP. In fact the GOP will trash those type throughout the election.

In elections the party doesnt pick who they really want to run. When Joe Lieberman ran for his old seat a new far left guy got the nomination. So Joe ran as an independant and won.

So who shows up to vote at the primaries will decide the one running.

The party and other groups can fund the campaign. Those two groups can also smear a campaign if they want. Say 5 people are running for the republican office. Special interest groups and GOP can support one of them and at the same time not give money to the others. Also if the GOP wants a certain person to win they can tell other Republicans to smear these certain people or their next election they may or may not have tons of funding.

As far as Liberman the DNC was very angry with him since he spoke at the gop convention and was loved by the right.

Jimmy Rustler - since hillary is pretty much gauranteed to be the next president in 2016,

how will she compare to obama? Phone Post 3.0

Same big government, pro foreign intervention, corporate and poor people handout, fuck the middle class, restrict your rights, huge debt bullshit as obama and bush.

"Same big government, pro foreign intervention, corporate and poor people handout, fuck the middle class, restrict your rights, huge debt bullshit as obama and bush."

Yup

suck my balls jimmy