Will interracial breeding ever lead to one race?

and do you think that would be a good or bad thing?  why or why not?

Will take a long time but i think the percentages are way different in 50-100 years. Usually a benefit to offspring because you pull a lot of the best traits from both races. Not a bad thing in my opinion. 

somewhat of a egotistic view you have.  wouldnt the brown people consider it the whitening of the world?

Happens in nature more than he thinks. Has actually increased survival in a lot of species. Nature finds a way. My wife is Asian and in no way do i think it’s a bad thing. I just hope my boys aren’t short! 

McGoat -

Happens in nature more than he thinks. Has actually increased survival in a lot of species. Nature finds a way. My wife is Asian and in no way do i think it’s a bad thing. I just hope my boys aren’t short! 

Asians are the most racist, anti-mixing people on the planet.

EFM -
McGoat -

She is in no way racist, but yea many of them are. Especially Chinese. This isn’t a question of 5 or 10 years down the road. It would take a very very long time. I think his main question is whether or not it would be a good thing. 

Fan of Fanboys -
McGoat - 

I am a honky and my ex-wife black

son, so far, seems to have got the best of each

guess will see how athletic he is and his credit score when he is an adult though

Usually how it happens. Mostly good traits from both sides come out! Mine will be SAT scores and Athletic ability i hope ha 

McGoat -
EFM -
McGoat -

She is in no way racist, but yea many of them are. Especially Chinese. This isn’t a question of 5 or 10 years down the road. It would take a very very long time. I think his main question is whether or not it would be a good thing. 

it is.  I am OP.  was just making a comment.

Ha sorry OP!

oh tiresias posted in this thread too, and im out.

McGoat -
EFM -
McGoat -

Whites are the global minority. The percentage will only decline now.

Asians aren't going anywhere. Their countries are not "diverse." 

Wait, aren't we supposed to be "pro-diversity"?

Yet, we are also supposed to be in favor of getting rid of all diversity through interbreeding...?

I'm confused.

Please wake me when you can tell me what it is that I am supposed to believe.

Too late for me. I’m already mixed and so are my kids.

It seems like mixing Asian with something else tends to have good results as far as looks are concerned... That's all that matters, right?

I doubt it would happen, unless it was facilitated in an unnatural way.

Especially in regards to skin color. The biggest reason for skin colors being what they are, are because of where we live and how we live. Lighter people have fairer skin for the purpose of absorbing more vitamin D  in colder climates with less sun. In contrast, native Alaskans are darker because of their diet. While they still live in the same climate, their mostly seafood diet gives them enough vitamin D, so over generations their skin adapted to solely protect them from UV rays. Darker people have more melanin to protect them from their environment.

If you believe the science of it, even if people magically became one race today, over thousands of years they would adapt to their climate and again look just how they do now.

shen - 

Wait, aren't we supposed to be "pro-diversity"?

Yet, we are also supposed to be in favor of getting rid of all diversity through interbreeding...?

I'm confused.

Please wake me when you can tell me what it is that I am supposed to believe.

Diversity is our strength. Interbreeding will only make us weaker.

will never lead to 1 race, but the margins will shrink. at some point, it will become like an endangered species thing where they encourage beautiful white people, etc. to procreat together, or probably just do it artificially.

Good looking white women will be 100% unattainable at this point

Tiresias -

Is there any other part of nature where it would be decided that it is good to just wipe out diversity? Why is this even a question? And yet, it has turned into a moral imperative. You either are gung ho about "the browning" of the world (which makes it all sound kind of gross), or else you are a bad, regressive person.  Loony times.

Dumb.  

Mutt dogs usually dont don’t have all the fucked up problems many purebred dogs have.

German Shepard’s fucked up hips for an example.

Kubla khan - 
Tiresias -

Is there any other part of nature where it would be decided that it is good to just wipe out diversity? Why is this even a question? And yet, it has turned into a moral imperative. You either are gung ho about "the browning" of the world (which makes it all sound kind of gross), or else you are a bad, regressive person.  Loony times.

Dumb.  

Mutt dogs usually dont don’t have all the fucked up problems many purebred dogs have.

German Shepard’s fucked up hips for an example.

lolol... keep telling yourself that.

I'm willing to do my part