Will JDS go down as the Greatest Heavyweight ever?

Fedor had a monumental run but I think in 5 years time everyone will be calling JDS the HW GOAT.

Right now he's 9-0 in the UFC. Longest winstreak in the UFC HW division. Stopped Werdum, Velasquez, Mir, Struve, Crocop, Yvel & Gonzaga. Destroyed Nelson & Carwin.

He has yet to get hurt. Chin of iron. He has the best takedown defense in the HW division...

I don't see anybody stopping him.

This sport is evolving fast. Guys like Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz dominated the LHW picture in 2006 yet those guys in their prime would be lambs to slaughter for Jon Jones.

I believe he will. Just look at the guys he's beat already. Plus if Jones moves up and JDS beats him, there will be no doubt. Phone Post

Cain will beat him tonight i promise Phone Post

Imo. In the ufc, I would say Francisco Miranda is the greatest HW champ. Not to mention being the last latino to hold it before Caiin.

All time is prob fedor or Jon Hess.

S.A.F.T.A. FTW Phone Post

If he gets through Cain again, then beats Overeem and Cormier, then a strong argument can be made for him being the HW GOAT

JDS started in July 2006, so he is roughly 6 and a half years into his mma career.

When Fedor was at roughly this point in his career, he was 26-1. If Junior wins tonight, he will be 16-1. Obviously you have to look at who they actually fought though, rather than just getting blinded by numbers.

Of course fighting in PRIDE, not every opponent was high caliber, which was just the nature of the promotion.

If he can beat Overeem he will hold the belt for a looong time imo

OGTT_Darth YOLO - Imo. In the ufc, I would say Francisco Miranda is the greatest HW champ. Not to mention being the last latino to hold it before Caiin.

All time is prob fedor or Jon Hess.

S.A.F.T.A. FTW Phone Post

Francisco Miranda III Phone Post

Eunuchorn - If he gets through Cain again, then beats Overeem and Cormier, then a strong argument can be made for him being the HW GOAT

JDS started in July 2006, so he is roughly 6 and a half years into his mma career.

When Fedor was at roughly this point in his career, he was 26-1. If Junior wins tonight, he will be 16-1. Obviously you have to look at who they actually fought though, rather than just getting blinded by numbers.

Of course fighting in PRIDE, not every opponent was high caliber, which was just the nature of the promotion.

This. he beats Cain, Reem and DC over the next year he has to be in the discussion for HW GOAT.

Chris27 -
Eunuchorn - If he gets through Cain again, then beats Overeem and Cormier, then a strong argument can be made for him being the HW GOAT

This. he beats Cain, Reem and DC over the next year he has to be in the discussion for HW GOAT.

If he beats those 3 there is no discussion needed. Phone Post

Chris27 - 

agreed with this, people get passed up in sports...but I got Theodore head to head :)

5 years people will be calling JDS the best HW?  in less than 1 year.  If he beats cain and overeem he's the best HW ever.

Yeah a few more fights, and you can start throwing around "Greatest" but he is great now for sure.

And Wagners Cut - I believe he will. Just look at the guys he's beat already. Plus if Jones moves up and JDS beats him, there will be no doubt. Phone Post

^ Phone Post

Chris27 - 

This. There would be no question in my mind if he beats those three, and I am one of the crazy Fedor fans.

I think he might...

Somebody tell me this guys join date. I'm on the Android app Phone Post

shugerrush - Cain will beat him tonight i promise Phone Post

I dont break promises Phone Post

will always be fedor

Still think jds is the most underrated fighter ever Phone Post