Will Keenan win or lose this weekend?

Keenan has a very good chance because the matches are 6 minutes.

Spend 1 minute stalling on the feet, pull guard. Im sure Rodolfo and Xande can pass Keenan's guard, but it's going to take them a long time.

copapodio website is down

I thought they had previously said that you can't actually purchase the event on the day of. That you had to purchase at least 1 day prior. Doesn't make much sense, I know. Phone Post

keenan lost his first three matches

Keenan earned one point.

vegard - keenan lost his first three matches

this is incorrect.

Migakad - Keenan earned one point.

So is this Phone Post

keenan lost all his matches

Keenan tied with Leo Nogiera earning him 1 point in the tournament was what I was saying.

oh yea, my bad.

Keenan tied with Nogueira, who tried to muscle him and got frustrated by his guard.

He then lost to Xande, Rodolfo and Ceconi.

Did he get subbed? I only saw the match with Rodolfo.

Tboney8669 -

So is this Phone Post

Not true he swept Xande with a Berimbolo sweep Phone Post

Tboney8669 -

So is this Phone Post

You mean winnin points my bad. Phone Post

Does anybody else think that Keenan will have to change his guard if he choose to fight heavy and above? The way he was getting smashed with the pressure from Rodolfo and Ceconi. A few years of that there is no way his body will hold. I have to admit the kids guard is amazing, but when I saw RV just smashing Keenan with that pressure- There is no way his back hips legs aren't fucked.

SlapUsilly - Did he get subbed? I only saw the match with Rodolfo.

where did u see it?

The berimbola is a lighter weight class thing I believe. It gets smashed by big guys. Phone Post

Marion Cobretti - The berimbola is a lighter weight class thing I believe. It gets smashed by big guys. Phone Post

He did it at least 2 times successfully that I can remember... That's pretty damn good, especially against his competition. Phone Post

Marion Cobretti - The berimbola is a lighter weight class thing I believe. It gets smashed by big guys. Phone Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mWQL0ptXDQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

in for the videos.

in