Will Kevin Love opt out??

A lot of rumors are already swirling and the season has just begun...apparently he's now eyeing the Lakers. What do you guys think? I'd say it's just completely baseless rumors, but who knows - if the Cav's don't turn it around there is a chance I guess...

Discuss

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2262913-kevin-love-rumors-updates-and-buzz-surrounding-stars-future-with-cavaliers

i can understand out of cleveland...but why the lakers? They are the sucks right now

I don't follow basketball, but didn't their season just start? How many games have they played and how many are remaining?

Harmon Whistler - I don't follow basketball, but didn't their season just start? How many games have they played and how many are remaining?

It would be after the season.

itskrisdude - 
Harmon Whistler - I don't follow basketball, but didn't their season just start? How many games have they played and how many are remaining?

No, I understand that, I'm wondering where these rumors came from if they've only played 10/85 games (or whatever). A bit soon for 'the sky is falling', no?

Harmon Whistler - 
itskrisdude - 

No, I understand that, I'm wondering where these rumors came from if they've only played 10/85 games (or whatever). A bit soon for 'the sky is falling', no?

Pretty much.

Dumb move trading Wiggins for Love. Phone Post 3.0

The Spurs could use him. Timmay isn't going to play until he's 45.

DaveFu - The Spurs could use him. Timmay isn't going to play until he's 45.

Do the spurs have any money come this summer?

Why would they make a trade like they did where the guy they got could just tell them to go fuck themselves?

sewich - Why would they make a trade like they did where the guy they got could just tell them to go fuck themselves?

They figured with lebitch and kyrie that he would sign long term

He should have gone to gsw Phone Post 3.0

If the Cavs ain't all that, and the Lakers win 34 games he might see himself as the missing piece.

way too early to jump ship ATM

at least give it half a season

LittleC - If the Cavs ain't all that, and the Lakers win 34 games he might see himself as the missing piece.
Lol at the lakers winning 34 games.

Unless you meant to write '3 or 4' games. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
LittleC - If the Cavs ain't all that, and the Lakers win 34 games he might see himself as the missing piece.
Lol at the lakers winning 34 games.

Unless you meant to write '3 or 4' games. Phone Post 3.0

I agree.

No way the Lakers win 34 games

Why the panic? Everyone makes the playoffs in the NBA? Phone Post 3.0

I think once nick younger comes back that make a big difference. Even the games they lost werent by much (barring GS) and played the clippers and suns very tough. Its the popular thing to shit on LA I get it, but they aren't as bad as people say.

Swaggy can drop 15-20 while Kobe is on the bench.

Poop Doodle - Why the panic? Everyone makes the playoffs in the NBA? Phone Post 3.0

If the Cav's don't win the title, the season will be viewed as a failure, even if they win the East...

Of course he'll opt out. Then he'll resign with Cleveland for max money, which will be more money than any other team can offer him. He might also ink the same deal before opting out. I thought this was the understanding when the Cavs pulled the trigger on the trade. Phone Post 3.0