Will last nights' UFC on Fox be replayed?

I know I am an idiot....but I only come back on this forum every now and then and missed last nights great card (much better than the Sonnen/Silva card I wasted $55 on).

Any chance of seeing a replay? Thanks.

Not on fox.maybe on one of the spanish channels

How do you know it was great if you missed it? It was solidy decent, not great. Probably ufc.tv in a couple days, you'll have to pay for it I'm sure. Or probably on fuel in a couple weeks, fox will not replay it

Tonight at 11pm EST on Fuel.

Tap In -  How do you know it was great if you missed it? It was solidy decent, not great. Probably ufc.tv in a couple days, you'll have to pay for it I'm sure. Or probably on fuel in a couple weeks, fox will not replay it

The ratio of 99 who thought it was great to 1 who thought it was decent.

Tap In -  How do you know it was great if you missed it? It was solidy decent, not great. Probably ufc.tv in a couple days, you'll have to pay for it I'm sure. Or probably on fuel in a couple weeks, fox will not replay it

What are you on? It was a great card. Two FOTY canidates on this card.

MMArijuana - Tonight at 11pm EST on Fuel.

Thanks!

panic686 - 

What are you on? It was a great card. Two FOTY canidates on this card.

Bath salts.

SeanReed - 

Dont listen to tap in.

I am one of those guys who bitches quite loudly if a UFC card sucks even a little bit,but this one was amazing.

I can't believe anyone would think that card was anything less than amazing.  Geez, what do the fighters have to do to impress, battle lions?

I'd love to see that card again!

SeanReed - 

lol good call.

Are some people just "too cool" to think any UFC cards are amazing? Phone Post