Will liberal/neocon elites target Florida next governor’s race?

Do you think the liberal elites along with neocons target Florida at the next vote for governor? I remember they targeted Texas with Beto and tons of celebrities backed Beto. It didn’t work but will they set their sites on Florida?

1 Like

Will

1 Like

Florida is redder than Texas. They should, it will be a great waste of money

3 Likes

Will you will pass the English test in the morning?

1 Like

How many bowls did you smoke, before you wrote the thread title?

1 Like

1 Like

He’s the closest personification of Trump. Which means he is a rational white male. Of course they will go after him. I long predicted it.

2 Likes

The left has the formula to win every single race they want to. Its done…stick a fork in the US.

1 Like

It almost worked in Texas. That’s why I’m very pessimistic on that state long term. Hope I’m wrong

And that closet case black guy junkie who has gay trains run on him barely lost to Desantis. The scumbag almost rode Trayvon’s coat tails to the Governor’s house.

2 Likes

It almost worked in FL last time. Ronny D won by a hair over a terrible opponent with tons of baggage before his meth bust.

4 Likes

True but he seems to be wildly popular now, should make it harder for a dem to beat him.

1 Like

DeSantis is becoming a hero to every business
Owner in Florida, and will still have to fight hard to remain governor for the next term.

He should be president.

2 Likes

The lefties and msm will find an excuse to silence him in media. Probably have to do with anti-covid blah blah blah type attacks. Maybe they’ll be lucky to find a woman willing to lie about him too - like he’s a rapist type of thing.

The rate he’s going, he’ll be the Republican presidential nominee. He should get the White House unless the Democrats manage to have their state wide mail-in, no id checks voting.

1 Like

He’s the last chance this country has.

1 Like

I’m a lib in FL and I don’t see DeSantis being beaten. I think ‘Nikki’ Fried is the current Dem frontrunner, and I don’t know of anyone excited for her. Unless there is something that changes, it’ll probably stay DeSantis until he runs for Pres in 2024.

3 Likes

There is no way even libs in FL are dumb enough to invite any liberal policies into their free and prosperous state. You guys don’t have that many depressed people over there. The weather is too nice and the air is too fresh.

2 Likes

With enough Californians moving there and all the voting shenanigans, I could see him being defeated. Texas is not safe either. Dems know they can’t win fair and square anymore.

1 Like

Neo-Cons are not people.

1 Like