Will Mark Coleman PUSH RANDY TO HIS LIMITS?

Have I fell into a time rip? It's still 2010 right?

DanEzra - This Coleman trolling is wearing thin.

It's trolling when rooting for a legendary fighter who is also a member of the UFC Hall of Fame?

not trolling.

Randy aint gonna outwrestle Coleman or outbox him.  If he tries to clinch with Mark he will definately wear himself out.

xcouturefan - 
DanEzra - This Coleman trolling is wearing thin.

It's trolling when rooting for a legendary fighter who is also a member of the UFC Hall of Fame?

For real man I think it's absurd people are accusing us of trolling. It's not like the Antidote is fighting Brock, Randy is an old motherfucker too.

10 years ago I would have picked Coleman and I pick Coleman now. Fuck we can't have our favorites? Some of us remember when Coleman was the baddest motherfucker on the planet. Headbutting turnbuckles and shit

Coleman is the top up and comer in the sport

TTT for the Antidote!!!!!

I take it you are one of the 6% retards?

junon - the names should be switched around.

^ Well put.

Hopefully this fight will inspire me once it actually happens, on the surface it reeks of a Senior Circuit matchup.

Look, I like Coleman, but this whole "tire himself out" stuff, talking about Randy is hilarious. Sure, Randy isn't what he was, but let's see...Who comes to mind when we think about gassing....Randy or Coleman? Are you guys new? Beating Stephan in a decision isn't something to pound your chest over. Oh, and who ever said Randy never fought anyone as powerful as Coleman, I hope you were kidding. Randy has fought WAY more top tier guys than Coleman, particularly in the last few years.