Will Matt Brown hit a wall with Jordan Mein?

UGSlapshot - I can see Brown winning or losing by ko or he could pull off a sub. Tough fight for both guys. Phone Post
Brown has a granite chin and will NOT be KO'd. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Brown's winning this one. Phone Post 3.0

Brown via better chin Phone Post 3.0

Brown is a scary dude, because he pressures you but also that ko punch could be coming any minute. Phone Post 3.0

go Jordan!

Herring In A Fur Coat -

Should be an interesting fight.

Mein is a striker and I don't recall ever seeing anyone outstrike Brown.  He's tough as nails, non-stop pressure fighter.  If Mein can beat him on the feet I will be impressed.

Thompson was winning the striking until he gassed Phone Post

I think Matt wins rnd 1, but ends up TKOd for the first time (I think 1st) in rnd 3. Damage and tiring out will at a factor. Mein uses knees and elbows against the cage to get the stoppage. Similiar to the end of Cat/Tate

Rooting for Brown though and could def see him gettin a win just by out toughing Mein as coming forward a bunch Phone Post

Herring In A Fur Coat -
caseharts - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -

Should be an interesting fight.

Mein is a striker and I don't recall ever seeing anyone outstrike Brown.  He's tough as nails, non-stop pressure fighter.  If Mein can beat him on the feet I will be impressed.

Thompson was winning the striking until he gassed Phone Post

People claimed Thompson was going to destroy Brown on the feet though... and fighting Matt tends to make his opponents gas.

I agree he had an awesome pace. But he definitely was losing the stand up for a good bit. His resolve, experience, pressure, and cardio win that fight Phone Post

MattBFD - Brown is a scary dude, because he pressures you but also that ko punch could be coming any minute. Phone Post 3.0
His win over Swick was impressive. Not sure if it was Swick's health or Brown's skill, or both, but he looked great in there. Phone Post 3.0

Delorian -
UGSlapshot - I can see Brown winning or losing by ko or he could pull off a sub. Tough fight for both guys. Phone Post
Brown has a granite chin and will NOT be KO'd. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a fan of Brown but Mein has the power to put him down if the opportunity presents itself.

Its the sloppy exchanges that Brown gets sucked into in some fights could spell doom for him, I think he should win but I can see him getting concussed if he gets into a brawl. Phone Post

How is Mein's takedown defense? Brown is quite good on the ground.

Am i the only one that thinks Browns scrappy style will play more into Mein's striking style.
Miller tried to avoid the striking but still ate a nasty shot
I think Brown will accept slugging with Mein Phone Post

orcus -

Don't know but Brown got tired of being subbed and pimped out his ground and sub game.

I'd like to see him avenge some losses now that he's much improved. Phone Post

Yeah yeah, jump on the Mein bandwagon just like everyone jumped on the wonderboy wagon. NEVER count Brown out, I really think he is on his way to the top, after this fight I dont think there will be any doubts.

UGSlapshot -
orcus -

Don't know but Brown got tired of being subbed and pimped out his ground and sub game.

I'd like to see him avenge some losses now that he's much improved. Phone Post

From what i remember only Tyron Woodley was constant on takedown Mein down but all he did was hold him down.
Mein has decent bjj and improving takedown defense Phone Post

Brown is the hype destroyer. Phone Post

Matt's my hero. Phone Post

Fuck yes Brown! Phone Post 3.0

Matt Brown is a MOTHERFUCKER!! Get this man a top 10 opponent! Phone Post 3.0

I was never a huge Brown fan but my God have I been converted!

He's a beast. Phone Post 3.0