Will Mercer not destroy Kimbo?

Alright so Mercer's at +145, am I the only one that feels like this is easy money?

Ray will kill Kimbo unless its fixed

I think Kimbo will shoot. If that happens it's anyone's guess. I'm just hoping Mercer doesn't pull that shit he did with Bonjasky.

"The only way Mercer MIGHT win is if he pulls a Tommy Morrison, and demands a stand up strking only match at the last minute."

why, because Kimbo is such a beast on the ground? lol, they've both been training ground for the same amount of time. Kimbo will likely try and trade, get rocked, sloppily take down old man Mercer, both will roll around on the ground looking clueless, Kimbo will do some ineffective ground and pound (do you honestly think he is going to stop Ray Mercer with some arm punches on the ground???) and then it will be stood up and Kimbo will be KTFO.

i betting a blue name bet that if thet stand and trade mercer wins! anyone? who wants to see them cuddle anyway? they both are known for slugging so let the games begin!!!

^^^Ray Mercer was a shot old man fighting the world's best kickboxers in their sport. What the hell does that have to do with him fighting Kimbo Slice, lol? Kimbo will probably show about as much MMA skill as Johnnie Morton.

Kimbo will get KTFO if he stands with Mercer, he had better take him down.

WTF, havokk? This is the second straight thread you beat me to and said what I was gonna say, only you said it better. This shit has got to stop.

How old is Mercer? If I remember correctly, he was close to 30 when he was in the 1988 Olympics, which would make him close to 50 now.

Mercer's 46. Seems to easy to bet Mercer here, I mean these oddsmakers aren't known for their charity. I'm guessing Mercer isn't training too hard for this and isn't taking this too serious. But thats pure 100% speculation

I highly doubt Kimbo is dumb enough to stand and trade. He will take him down and GNP him.

Havokk. if they stand and kimbo wins I will buy you a blue name for a year. If Mercer wins you re-new mine. BET???????

how much is a blue name again? How about you just paypal me the money instead? Then we got a bet.

i think its 30 bucks or so. if the fight is finished on their feet fighting like men and Kimbo wins i will give you 30 bucks. if Mercer ko's Kimbo you owe me 30 bucks . deal? no crappling, just striking! thoughts?

Merciless in two.

Its 11:50 pm west coast time. i will be back at 6ish am 2morrow for Havocs thoughts. good night UG!

yeah, they fought, Kimbo took it to the ground and submitted him. The bet was if they stand and Kimbo wins (i.e. if Kimbo beats him standing).

"if the fight is finished on their feet fighting like men and Kimbo wins i will give you 30 bucks. if Mercer ko's Kimbo you owe me 30 bucks . deal? no crappling, just striking! thoughts?"

then why didn't he keep it standing? It didn't look to me like Mercer was hurt by anything he was throwing.

That sucked, too bad Kimbo didn't stand and bang w/grandpa Mercer like he promised he was going to do.

Kimbo did stand, he landed a shot in the beginning that had Mercer a bit dazed. He came in, clinch work, then took him down and finished him.

Kimbo owned Mercer in every way.