Will NBK retire if he loses tonight?

It doesn’t seem like his head is in the game anymore and I could definitely see him hanging em up after this fight. I hope I’m wrong and he comes out looking like the Carlos of old.

What do you gentlemen think?

I think OP is a faggot

I sure hope so.  Win or lose.

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - I think OP is a faggot

How many times must I assfuck you to convince you?

I hope not, Carlos is one fighter we as MMA fans don't ever want to see stop fighting. However if he takes a beat down then I think it might be time to hang it up.

Brazilian Cowboy should show where he's at. Hope he KOs Cowboy 

ABCTT Dos - 

ha! there will never be enough. gotcha ya stupid idiot

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ABCTT Dos - 

ha! there will never be enough. gotcha ya stupid idiot

I think hes going to get it done solid underdog bet

Fan of Fanboys -
ABCTT Dos -

It doesn’t seem like his head is in the game anymore and I could definitely see him hanging em up after this fight. I hope I’m wrong and he comes out looking like the Carlos of old.

What do you gentlemen think?

Good post, mutant

good thread mutant

He should imo

Too many fighters are yet to benefit from defeating a name opponent like Carlos, so UFC will likely try and get him to continue.

Perry vs. Condit

Diaz vs. Perry

good fights

luctaro - 

Too many fighters are yet to benefit from defeating a name opponent like Carlos, so UFC will likely try and get him to continue.

He’s not really a spent round either, had some moments and showed strong grappling for a bit. I’d like to see him fight someone that just wants to bang like Mike Perry.

Honestly, don't see him getting to the top again, so I'd rather he check out now. He's been awesome to watch over the years. I don't want to see him busted up again.

Diaz 1,2,5

choadler -

Honestly, don't see him getting to the top again, so I'd rather he check out now. He's been awesome to watch over the years. I don't want to see him busted up again.

He could make one final cash out fight agaisnt Rory in Bellator. He just needs to tap quick before getting hurt and its good money for his family.

Texashorns123 -

Diaz 1,2,5

Texashorns123 -

Diaz 1,2,5

Who is Diaz?  Is that a fighter somewhere?

youarewhatiswrong -
Texashorns123 -

Diaz 1,2,5

Who is Diaz?  Is that a fighter somewhere?

Yeah he used to, hasnt won in about 6 yrs. Forgot his first name though.