Will Newsome get recalled?

The problem is print at home mail in ballots. That’s fucking insane. Talk about rife for corrupting the system.

6 Likes

Of course not. It’s California.

Either by fuckery or stupidity, he’ll keep his job.

9 Likes

I’m optimistic. You are hard pressed to find people here who genuinely like him and think he’s doing an amazing job.

1 Like

Absolutely not. The corruption is too deep and the left has perfected cheating.

2 Likes

Is it a simple majority vote?

From what I remember reading its 1. Vote for or against recall and 2. If yes has the most % then it’s % of candidate to replace

2 Likes

The same chance Trudeau loses in September… 0%

He’ll lose the in-person vote and then magically find just enough mail-in votes overnight to remain in office.

9 Likes

If Newsom gets recalled and someone like Elder gets in then I think a judge somewhere will declare it null and void. That’s how far California has fallen, imo.

4 Likes

Literally the only way he gets recalled is if the dems want to sacrifice him and get someone else in there, but it won’t be Elder either way. Until we secure our elections, nothing changes. Might as well text your vote in at this point, it is a fucking joke printing off ballots.

In person voting, with ID on paper is the only thing that saves this country, but the bad guys don’t want that so it won’t happen.

2 Likes

I’m forget how it was worded. But with the 2003 recall it was two things on the ballot. First a question if so you support the recall of Gray Davis. Then if the recall is approved select your candidate to replace him.

Let’s just say, this “recall” has been fortified. No sweat.

2 Likes

He is the worst out of a pool of horrid politicians but he will remain in power. I think the US is absolutely corrupt at this point.

1 Like

Stolen from the SJW troll thread

6 Likes

I wonder when we will get the story on the felon with 100’s of ballots? I am guessing never.

Edit: and 0% chance Newsome is recalled. It is a fantasy. If 60% of real voters voted yes, it wouldn’t be enough to offset the Democrat shenanigans. Cali Dems pioneered the shit that was used to beat Trump in 2020, and they are really good at it.

2 Likes

No chance. he’s juiced in. Hand picked and groomed for this job. His father was a Jerry Brown appointed judge, and Nancy Pelosi was his aunt by marriage. Unless a new political Mafia family has suddenly taken control of the states politics, he will win and this is all for show. Then he will crush the state with draconian lockdowns the type we have never seen before.
Add in the Dianne Feinstein drama and there is zero chance they allow someone outside the club to take the seat of power.

2 Likes

Respect to California republicans but I’m cynical. Keep fighting the good fight friends

4 Likes

It’s entirely possible, which is shocking.

It’s all in the Latinos’ hands.

Would be ultimate revenge for dems flooding Texas. I would not be mad at that storyline.

1 Like

Possible…if only because the Republicans are more motivated than Dems to vote in this one. Either way a new Dem will probably be elected in the next general.