Will Newsome get recalled?

I brought it up as an example of what was said about Trump. Someone asked for an example of what blue haired lesbians thought Trump was destroying, because dufus thought it was only mean tweets they were angry about, as if he was under a rock the past 5 years. Hence the immigrants part being incidental. I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time following.

It’s not “immigrants” though. You keep using that word. That’s my point. You would say the correct word if you either didn’t agree yourself or weren’t a disingenuous queef…

1 Like

It’s the word they would use, right?

Let’s fucking go

Sometimes I forget that I am arguing with somebody who self-righteously lectures people on how to act who was once a KKK sympathizer…

4 Likes

Sometimes you forget you’re arguing against strawmen.

Hey man, we all know ksacs voiced full throated endorsement of a hateful, ignorant, bigoted ideology that seeks to destroy the country……

but it turns out he also used to believe in the KKK

1 Like

I’m sure you have been called that more than once

1 Like

That hair dye has gone to your brain.

Yelling Steve Carell GIF

2 Likes

On a side note, working the door & being a bouncer now sucks EVEN more. Arguing with Los Angeles club goers about their COVID credentials? Ugh.

1 Like

You California’s didn’t vote for mass immigration and draconian lockdowns? Bush is from Texas not CA so WTF are you talking about?

You see!? Cousin fuck retards all over the place :joy:

4 Likes

Correct. I fell for your trollish posts. I must be stupid for believing you commifornians were actually smart or decent. Sucks to be you, fuckstick.

1 Like

1 Like

Lol, what? Pot, meet kettle. Not you per se, I don’t know your politics, but that’s a silly statement.

Guess I’ll be getting my fugazi vax card soon. That “health director” should do the world a favor and swallow a rifle. That old cunt isn’t even an MD.

If the overwhelming majority of Californians don’t care then why do you? Maybe they think you are being overly dramatic but what is ACTUALLY going on.

What part is silly? That Republicans are a loud minority? That’s undeniably true. There are a LOT fewer Republicans in the United States than Democrats. Or that the number of signs is meaningless? That’s also undeniably true. Politics aside, how can you deny either of those things?