Will Pelosi or Schumer be voted out?

Seems like Chuck and Pelosi have been catching a lot of flak lately (that Pelosi iced cream ad was brutal) but do you think the ads and they way they have politicized the virus are enough to get them voted out?

I don’t see them going anywhere for a long time. However, anecdotally, there are a lot of my democratic friends on social media that seem to be getting more and more unhappy with Pelosi and her ilk. 

What say you, OG?

Those faggots are there until they die. 

1 Like

They serve special interests, who spend millions to damage their opponents. . Almost impossible to unseat them. 

no because the left has TDS and is composed collectively of the dumbest voters this planet has ever seen. 

We are talking about people who are ready too vote for a senile, pants crapping kid sniffer who is close to China. 

Think about that for a second

12 Likes

1st, 2nd and 3rd post nails it

You think that the area that these elected officials vote in are all going to switch parties?

Asshole fucktards vote in asshole fucktards.

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

Many mayors have to win bigger elections than Nancy Pelosi as a congresswoman. She represents one of the biggest lefty districts in the country in San Fran, she's also a huge fundraiser due to her proximity to Silicon Valley. Her corpse could win reelection in her district. 

Schumer is only losing his seat in a primary. Good luck having a republican unseat him in New York. 

BigEyedFish - 

no because the left has TDS and is composed collectively of the dumbest voters this planet has ever seen. 

We are talking about people who are ready too vote for a senile, pants crapping kid sniffer who is close to China. 

Your guy is making America great again. Why so bitter?

2 Likes

Flavorful - 
BigEyedFish - 

another post of mine that factually you are completely unable to refute

you are weak and thats why your side loses everything 

3 Likes

Hopefully

lmao, no.

OldSchoolMike -

You think that the area that these elected officials vote in are all going to switch parties?

Asshole fucktards vote in asshole fucktards.

They could be primaried and replaced by even farther left AOC types

BigEyedFish - 
Flavorful - 
BigEyedFish - 

Those were facts? The left has TDS? That's a fact? LOL.

No. That's you screeching because not eveyone loves Trump the way you do. Why can't they just MAGA? What's wrong with them? 

Not sure what's so broken in your life that even when you're winning you're this bitter. 

If Biden wins, you definitely need to be on the wellness check list. 

1 Like

do you even follow politics?

schumer's term goes to 2022. he won 60% of the vote in 2016. pelosi got 85%.

mcconnell, on the other hand is up this year and has a fight on his hands. fingers crossed!

1 Like

In for the thoughtful discussion

Flavorful - 
BigEyedFish - 
Flavorful - 
BigEyedFish - 

Those were facts? The left has TDS? That's a fact? LOL.

No. That's you screeching because not eveyone loves Trump the way you do. Why can't they just MAGA? What's wrong with them? 

Not sure what's so broken in your life that even when you're winning you're this bitter. 

If Biden wins, you definitely need to be on the wellness check list. 

not what I said and even a retard with TDS like you knows it

muh russia 

2 Likes

VirusHoax - do you even follow politics?

schumer's term goes to 2022. he won 60% of the vote in 2016. pelosi got 85%.

mcconnell, on the other hand is up this year and has a fight on his hands. fingers crossed!

even if mitch loses he did his part and fulfilled his duty to future generations with what he did with the courts alone 

Ice cream ad..?

TFK_figure8 -

In for the thoughtful discussion

Its going as expected.....

I'll get the popcorn, you grab the drinks..?