Will PENN stand with LUDWIG?

I think yes.

hope so.

Not directly, but on the other side of the referee as his hand is being raised.

absolutely no good reason to stay standing

BJ can take down Bang

BJ can submit Bang

It is better to be smart than brave. BJ better take this fight to the ground where he will have no problem dominating. On the mat, BJ can't lose this fight. Standing and BJ can be KO'd easily. Should be a great fight.

Judging by his pulver fight, he's gonna take it to the ground right away and try to submit him.

if he is smart, and Penn is, he won't try to stand with a striker. Hopefully he learned that from Tito.

nappyh is correct.

Just to put Bang in a comfort zone for a while, clinch work for the double under hooks/takedown.

Anyone who thinks Bang could not own BJ in the stand up is crazy!

Watch the Ludwig Pulver fight. Ludwig played with Pulver.

It was not that long ago that Pulver beat up BJ standing.

I know Bj has beeen training stand up a lot for this fight but Ludwig's stand up has gotten better also he has been fighting in K-1 against top guy's and winning since Pulver.

That being said BJ could tap Ludwig anyway he wants and should take the fight to the ground immediately
or we could se another stunning upset.

Penn would be wise to take the fight to the floor, where IMO he would finish quickly. Standing with Bang = Rock a bye BJ...knocked out.

If he is smart he takes him down immediately. If he stays up and tries to succeed where Pulver failed he will be sleeping.

Penn standing with BANG = Ortiz standing with Liddell

"Ludwig's stand up has gotten better also he has been fighting in K-1 against top guy's and winning since Pulver."
cept when he fights an Aussie!

Penn hits hard, and has quick hands. Anything can happen in MMA. But it would be smart just to take Ludwig down, and tap him out. I would like to see Ludwig scream after that bs decision over Sudo.

bj by sub in less than 1 minute

Bang by KO in less than a minute...

Penn standing with BANG = Ortiz standing with Liddell "

No Tito got poked in the eye and finished. Penn would strait up get outclassed and knocked the fuck out.

Penns striking is awesome for MMA, unless hes fighting Duane lol. Duane is just friggin unbelievably awesome standing. His technique is just fucking nuts. This will be a great fight, but i pick Duane by KO. :)

BJ by RNC!!!!