Will Primetime ever not showcase GSP?

Every primetime show so far has featured GSP, haven't they run out of entertaining material on him yet? they even have to give him his own episode during 2 other people's primetime episode? lol

No. His rabid fans need spank bank material so obligatory underarmour exercise montages are a must Phone Post

lol, the gsp haters are hatin it. so mad

Twenty47 - When did the first episode have gsp? Phone Post

This? Phone Post

Probably something to do with the fact most of them showcase his fights or in this case a fight that effects him! Phone Post

Well like it or not, GSP is directly related to this match up. His injury is why this fight is happening, and they are also fighting for a chance to face GSP. I don't think it's out of line to show him starting his road to recovery, but I don't like them looking past Condit like that at the end. Phone Post

FUCK YOUR MOTHER!

It's great to be a fan of the greatest MMA fighter most selling PPV fighter and most Populare fighter in MMA!!

He's even in the Diaz Prime time Taking up his Prime time! Ha!!

Keep Hatin' Biatches!!

Bahahahahaha!!

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - He sells tickets. I don't know why, but he does.

Bahahahahaha!! Pouhahahahaha!!!

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - He sells tickets. I don't know why, but he does.

Because not everyone is a fairweather bandwagon fan. Phone Post

goku - No. His rabid fans need spank bank material so obligatory underarmour exercise montages are a must Phone Post

Point in case... Title saying GSP, your all over it.... #1 baby your #1 Phone Post

croy_00 -

Wouldn't that actually be what some GSP fans are? He doesn't really lose a lot. Fair-weather fans are fans of winners while they win..right? Phone Post

The Primetime name has become synonymous with GSP, sadly. They'd probably give him a 10 minute segment even if the featured fighters were BWs. Phone Post

Houseboy23 - Haven't they run out of entertaining material on him yet?

yeah, since "i am not imprezzed" he hasn't had any entertaining clips

Some of you need to turn in your man cards.

This type of jealousy typically found in women.

Mention him, fine. Interview him as if Diaz had already won, not cool.

The Raven52 -
croy_00 -

Wouldn't that actually be what some GSP fans are? He doesn't really lose a lot. Fair-weather fans are fans of winners while they win..right? Phone Post

Plenty of people jumped off because he's supposedly boring now Phone Post

GSP is the shiznit

Hugo Stiglitz -
goku - No. His rabid fans need spank bank material so obligatory underarmour exercise montages are a must Phone Post

Point in case... Title saying GSP, your all over it.... #1 baby your #1 Phone Post

Does this mean u r my number one fan because u seem awefully obsessed with me Phone Post