Will Rickson ever release the Yoji Anjo video

dios -
Enson Yamato Inoue -
Jump Kick -
Enson Yamato Inoue -
Jump Kick -
Enson Yamato Inoue -

I saw the tape and Rickson soundly beat Anjo. CHoked hi out unconcious then stepping on his neck as he walked away from an unconcious Anjo. Just like Renzo did to Taktalov. I'd love to see it again.

Thank you Enson. Can you please describe in detail the circumstances and events leading up to you watching The video and include any additional details about what you saw. Thank you in advance!

I saw it after Rickson them called a press conference in japan soon after the dojo invasion. Anjo and his camera crew just showed up at Rickson's gym. Rickson kicked all his camera crew out but let some of his students stay and watch. They scuffled and Rickson literally dominated and controled Anjo on the ground. Rickson beat him at will until he decided he wanted to choke him unconsious. He then let the reporters to take pictures of a bloddy Anjo. 

The reason why the Japanese sent Anjo instead of Takada was because Anjo was much better that Takada in a real fight. 

Tremendous, thank you. Do you remember if Anjoh landed anything, mounted any significant offense, and did he ever give up, submit, cry out, and if so did Rickson just keep beating on him despite his tap?

Anjo was a lot bigger than Rickson so there was a scuffle that even went outside the mats but he wasn't able to get any sort of offensive off. Rickson was in TOTAL control. Rickson gave him the beating he felt was meritted then choked him unconcious. 

So the video was shown at a press conference but no one has video of it other than rickson ? Were there no cameras at the conference ? 

They didn't allow any cameras in the press conference.