Will Shaq play against Kings??

I think he should sit this one out and rest up for Saturday. :)

According to Yahoo, he's planning on playing the Sacramento game.

RIP, Brad Miller :(

Webber should be a man and play down low allowing Miller to take those mid range jumpers, bringing Shaq away from the basket. I think I'll call Adelman and have him implement this strategy in tonights game. lol @ the thought of Webber listening to anything a coach tells him to do.

"lol @ the thought of Webber listening to anything a coach tells him to do."

I thought somthing similar when I was reading the first part of your post, lol.

They'd probably switch Shaq off the high-post guy anyways, but see what Big Rick has to say.......

"I thought somthing similar when I was reading the first part of your post, lol."

That's what made it funny, jesus, my humor is so wasted on you twits. heh

"They'd probably switch Shaq off the high-post guy anyways"

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

The kicker of that wasn't the humor of it, it was the scariness that came along w/ the idea that I was starting to think like YOU. I had to stop myself from going to the mall and buying a Peja jersey!!

IMO

LOL, I'd tell you to go get one but I doubt he'll be here next season. But for now, GO PEJA!!!!!!!!!!

Shaq is playing. :( lol

Miller with the beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful alley oop and then the bounce pass to Webber!!!

Oh fuck man, blood coming out the shin is NOT good. Damn, I hope Miller's okay. I might be getting ahead of myself but I think Miller might be out a few games, mabye I should watch a replay first. shit

Absolutely pathetic that the Kings let the Heat close it to 5 at halftime.

57-52, kick ass in the 2nd half kings.

Fuck, this is really hard to watch. Kicks are sucking cack!!!!

FUCK WADE'S BITCHASS!!!!!! CHRISTIE GOT EJECTED ON A BULLSHIT T!!!!!

Whoa, Kings up 2 now going into the 4th, gonna be a wild ass quarter. I've already had like 3 heart attacks watching this fucking shit.

What a shit sucking piece of fucking shit finish!!!!!!!!!! FUCK

MODS, PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I got done wrapping THE MILO'S x-mas present (4 frisbees), and clicked on the game, Kings were up by 10 with a little over 5 minutes to play.

What the fuck was their game plan?? Hoist up jumper after jumper?? Bill Walton should have been calling the game.

"Can somebody please MAKE A SHOT....please."

Kinda sorta, it just got sloppy all together. Peja hit a tough 3 with 30 something seconds left to go up 1 and then Damon Jones bitchass hit another 3 to go up 2. It was all over from there.

damon jones has been doing that all season