Will Shields ever

Match his pre ufc days performances inside the octagon? Phone Post

Not on the basis of what I've seen. Phone Post

at 185 yes.

It was his first fight back at 185lbs. vs. a very game fighter. Jake looked to have packed on some size and I think will perform very well at this weight.

Don't worry guys, next time you'll see the REAL Jake Shields. The real Jake Shields is like Wand after taking an 8 ball, they just keep him locked up in the attic out of fear he'll mow through the entire division.

His ground game is sick. But his stand up is horrible. Like I could probably go 3 rounds with him before getting knocked out..and I can't punch my way out of a paper bag. Phone Post

No he fought cans in Strikeforce Phone Post

Dude looked pretty vintage last night. Takedown get control and do almost nothing with it. Phone Post

Stockton 209 - No he fought cans in Strikeforce Phone Post

Zuffa zombie Phone Post

kancho assassin - It was his first fight back at 185lbs. vs. a very game fighter. Jake looked to have packed on some size and I think will perform very well at this weight.

People sure like making excuses for Jake Shields. When he was fighting shit fights at 170lbs it was the weight cut that made him boring and horrible to watch.. now that he's fighting at his natural weight, it's that he has to get used to the size.. LOL whatever.

Still cant box worth a dam. Phone Post

junobeach -
FinishtheFight209 - 

Zuffa zombie Phone Post

Well when you look at the way he struggled with Mayhem and barely edged out the win, and then look at how Mayhem performed in the UFC.........

His best win was an injured Hendo. Everything about Shields is built up around that one fight. Just look at everything else and you'll see he is not a top fighter

Im Not saying he's a top fighter but he did not beat cans in strikeforce Phone Post

He was horribly exposed already, I don't understand why he is still hype up here. Phone Post

warmasheen - Pretty sure that IS the real name shields. The awkward standup and the amazing ground control. Kid is tough but I don't ever see him exciting fans. I'd like to see shield vs Maia. Phone Post

They should have made a catch weight fight between these before the swapped divisions. Phone Post

Last night was a status quo Jake Shields fight

FinestScotch - Hopefully on the undercard where I don't have to waste money to see it.

He won stop hatin! Phone Post

He's got wins over Condit, Okami and Henderson outside of UFC Phone Post

How soon we forget Jake pounding out Verrismo. The same guy former champ Hughes barely earned a win over. Phone Post