Will Shogun move down to WW?

"Gamer" just got banned, so now that 50lbs has been removed from his ballsack(courtesty of DamnSevern), will ge fight at a lower weight?

What did it take for him to get banned this time? Phone Post

Ok I chuckled. Phone Post

Nar Phone Post

Nope, soon to be official. Shogun vs Rashad Evans. Phone Post

For the record, Damn Severn didn't ban him, DS came up with the clever 1-liner about 50lbs being removed from Shogun's ballsack.

I believe he was banned for calling Dana White an idiot. I'm guessing it was many other instances that lead to his banning, b/c we all know someone everyday here is calling Dana an idiot and they don't get banned.

Funny as hell post.

I also hate the way he types.

disbeliever - 
gamer - Dana contradicts himself all the time

Dana is a massive idiot

See ya

and just like that, 150 lbs of deadweight was removed from Shoguns Nuts

this will only help improve his game.

that was the quote

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

Calling Dana an idiot is OK but when people call fighters like Jones a faggot or coward that's OK?  Wow.

Your question confuses me .... Phone Post

LOL!

Least we can all agree on this one, D.....its too bad though, Thiaguy actually has some decent insight but just goes completely tard when it comes to his boy. I love Shogun too but dam....

Wasa-B - LOL!

Least we can all agree on this one, D.....its too bad though, Thiaguy actually has some decent insight but just goes completely tard when it comes to his boy. I love Shogun too but dam....

I know that was the weirdest thing.

I talked with him about it too. I told him that he can add to a discussion and make some valid points, but anything long winded by him always includes Shogun. I asked him if he was capable of backing up his points with using examples other than Shogun fights and he simply replied that he liked me as a poster, didn't want me to be a dick to him, and that it was a free forum to discuss things.

Lets see which reincarnation he comes back with: so far he's been Thiaguy, Legkicktothehead, gamer....not sure if there were any others. He's got a and bias that is pretty hard to mask though, lol.

I think his obsession with Shogun may have even been greater than Evil Yoshida's with Japan. A pretty good battle right there.

His obsession, Dare I say, was stronger than orcus with discrediting Fedor.  I mean orcus would only obsess about him in thread related topics, or if someone else brought him up.

But gamer/thaiguy/legkicktothehead brought him up in non shogun related threads.

But he wasn't hating on a legend like orcus, so he wasn't on my radar like that guy was lol

D241 - 

His obsession, Dare I say, was stronger than orcus with discrediting Fedor.  I mean orcus would only obsess about him in thread related topics, or if someone else brought him up.

But gamer/thaiguy/legkicktothehead brought him up in non shogun related threads.

But he wasn't hating on a legend like orcus, so he wasn't on my radar like that guy was lol

His obsession, Dare I say, was stronger than D241 with stalking Orcus........

just playin D2 

Gamer/thiaguy, etc. often made interesting points but clearly has psychological, obsessive issues or is getting a good laugh at all our expenses. 

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

Calling Dana an idiot is OK but when people call fighters like Jones a faggot or coward that's OK?  Wow.

calling cyborg a tranny is also accepted around these parts, apparently ... But don't ever say Dana hates Johnny cash. Phone Post

Thank God that he got banned! He was the most annoying poster I've seen since I've been here. Phone Post

lol, gamer just messaged me. Said I'm a real cockfaggot for making this lame joke about him.

lol that he found this thread b/c Shogun is in the title. Would've loved to have been present when he opened the thread lol

Where

Will Shogun

Go

From

.............h.....

Er......e..
? Phone Post

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

How can he message you if he's banned?

My guess is he's frozen.

And he took back calling me a cockfaggot. He realized I didn't originate the joke, so apparently I am no longer a cockfaggot, but that cockfaggot damn severn is   lol