Will Shogun move down to WW?

he'll be back in 20 mins under a new name sack swallowing Shogun on every thread no matter the topic

D241 - 
Wasa-B - LOL!

Least we can all agree on this one, D.....its too bad though, Thiaguy actually has some decent insight but just goes completely tard when it comes to his boy. I love Shogun too but dam....

I know that was the weirdest thing.

I talked with him about it too. I told him that he can add to a discussion and make some valid points, but anything long winded by him always includes Shogun. I asked him if he was capable of backing up his points with using examples other than Shogun fights and he simply replied that he liked me as a poster, didn't want me to be a dick to him, and that it was a free forum to discuss things.

So what he was really meaning to say was 'If I want to deepthroat Shogun on a public forum, then I will.'

Glad that Thiaguy/gamer is gone....again...for the fifth time. If he made a thread about Shogun, then fair enough. Deepthroat away. 

But when it's a thread about Forrest Griffin's knee injury and then gets turned into double-spaced rants about Shogun's injuries - c'mon son!!! 

Ahhh just saw he is frozen, not banned...isn't it illegal for a banned member to make a new account anyway? 

Whilst I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt; out of the millions (if not, billions) of people in the world who have an internet connection - there is only one person in the world who types double-spaced rants about a fighter like that. Let alone the same fighter EVERY time, regardless of the topic. 

Wasa-B - Lets see which reincarnation he comes back with: so far he's been Thiaguy, Legkicktothehead, gamer....not sure if there were any others. He's got a and bias that is pretty hard to mask though, lol.

I think his obsession with Shogun may have even been greater than Evil Yoshida's with Japan. A pretty good battle right there.

You're forgetting "Viva" Phone Post

GriffinQ - 
Wasa-B - Lets see which reincarnation he comes back with: so far he's been Thiaguy, Legkicktothehead, gamer....not sure if there were any others. He's got a and bias that is pretty hard to mask though, lol.

I think his obsession with Shogun may have even been greater than Evil Yoshida's with Japan. A pretty good battle right there.

You're forgetting "Viva" Phone Post

And 'Strength'

D241 - 

lol, gamer just messaged me. Said I'm a real cockfaggot for making this lame joke about him.

lol that he found this thread b/c Shogun is in the title. Would've loved to have been present when he opened the thread lol

lol, dude has mssg'd me a couple times too so he could explain a few things.

what is a thiaguy anyhow i always wondered? is it just play on a thai guy? we may never uncover the mystery now.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
D241 - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

How can he message you if he's banned?

My guess is he's frozen.

And he took back calling me a cockfaggot. He realized I didn't originate the joke, so apparently I am no longer a cockfaggot, but that cockfaggot damn severn is   lol

Ya I see all of his posts are here so he must just be frozen.  I'm glad as no one should be banned for just calling Dana an idiot.  I highly doubt Dana would be offended by it.

He deserves to be banned for trolling, detailing threads, fighter bashing and having multiple accounts. Phone Post

Wasa-B - what is a thiaguy anyhow i always wondered? is it just play on a thai guy? we may never uncover the mystery now.

At first I thought it was just a typo and he meant "thisguy", but he had a twitter account with "thia" in the name as well.... So really I just think he's dumb enough to not know how to spell Thai... Phone Post

That's funny. I thought wasa-b mis spelled thaiguy

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
D241 - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

How can he message you if he's banned?

My guess is he's frozen.

And he took back calling me a cockfaggot. He realized I didn't originate the joke, so apparently I am no longer a cockfaggot, but that cockfaggot damn severn is   lol

Ya I see all of his posts are here so he must just be frozen.  I'm glad as no one should be banned for just calling Dana an idiot.  I highly doubt Dana would be offended by it.

He deserves to be banned for trolling, detailing threads, fighter bashing and having multiple accounts. Phone Post

Honestly, I don't think he's trolling.  I think he's young and very passionate about Shogun and gets himself legitimately fired up.  Regarding multiple accounts, I don't think he ever has more than 1 going at a time.  He just keeps getting banned and starting another.  I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Now derailing threads?  He most certainly does that

I'm pretty sure FedorFalconPunch is another one of his sign names and he used it to argue with himself in a thread. And personally I consider derailing threads and causing big arguments to be the very definition of trolling, but even if he's serious it hurts the forum. Phone Post

Good to hear, the promoter bashing on this site is out of control. If you've never promoted a fight you don't know what they go through.

To be fair, calling the guy who gets into tweet battle with fans with "fuck you goof" an idiot shouldnt be banned on that alone imo.

That said, i like "fuck you goof."

Wasa-B - LOL!

Least we can all agree on this one, D.....its too bad though, Thiaguy actually has some decent insight but just goes completely tard when it comes to his boy. I love Shogun too but dam....

+1