Will smith bitch slaps chris rock

1 Like

Whoa! Do people know about this yet??

7 Likes

News to me…

Oscars sinking too a new low for views. Fake slaps onstage. Wholesome family friendly Will Smith dropping the F bomb? Oscars have finally turned into reality tv trash.

2 Likes

That wasnt staged homie.

2 Likes

jim carrey disbelief GIF

4 Likes

10-9 Smith under Pancrase Rules.

4 Likes
  1. There are already several threads about this, OP.

WFA

3 Likes
1 Like

Then you need to go take some acting classes homie.100% staged. All the shit recently that has come out about Jada and Smith. The oscars (amongst others) previous lackluster ratings. Perfect time for a WTF? moment brought to you by the same retards who are so inept at their jobs. They have to continually reboot other movies because they lack the originality needed to do their own damn jobs.

4 Likes

Lol It wasnt staged. How many angry black people have you grown up around? The fact that when will say down he was still screaming says a lot. And the fact that he was screaming louder then he did the first time. Will smith loves his wife and felt the urge to stand up for her. Nothing fake about that.

Look st Chris’ reaction. He tries to ignore what just happened, but then he thinks about saying something else to antagonize Will, but decides to just try to be professional and move on. But hes still razzled, which is why he has that verbal slip at the end.

He should’ve slapped his wife, she’s the one that made him a cuck, not Chris Rock.

6 Likes

Wow, I should post about this on facebook so all my friends can see.

2 Likes

He seemed to find the joke funny until he saw his wife had a face like a smacked arse then he decides to get all shitty about it…

2 Likes

This. If this was staged, he would have pretended to be angry from the beginning.

2 Likes

Suspicious Will Smith GIF

Will Smith “had one little fight and his Mom got all scared…”

2 Likes
1 Like

What’s next year? Drive bys? If a white actor bitch slapped Chris Rock like this, he already would have been arrested at the venue and kicked out of the academy. But the Academy won’t touch Will Smith because he’s black. It might be racist!

2 Likes

Nah,Jake Paul ain’t got that type of money.He’s hiding behind a promoter for that kind of cash.Probably just lip service anyways to make the news.