Will smith bitch slaps chris rock

Ya Think ? No , not Fake Paul !

1 Like

Will Smith is a POS, but Chris Rock’s reaction just made him look like the biggest pussy. Ultimate humiliation in front of the entire world.

3 Likes

Fake news!!

and yes, Dana White was impressed

Props to will Smith for defending his wife . Also props to Chris Rock for not pressing charges and being a man about it .

1 Like

Everything is fake all the time.
The Oscars? I haven’t even seen this and I know it’s fake.

1 Like

Track And Field Dancing GIF

“Joggers gonna jog…”

Chris Rock praised for taking Will Smith drubbing ‘like a man’ — unlike ‘p*ssy’ Colby Covington

1 Like

Comparing walking up to someone face to face and smacking them to what Masvidal did to Colby shows low intelligence.

1 Like

Will Smith trying to shake off SIMP label he rightfully earned by taking elitist cancel culture to next level of its evolution. Cowardly act hitting a man who wasnt expecting it, smaller than him, and who couldn’t defend himself because he was under a contract doing his job. If Jada was so offended by joke about alopecia, don’t voluntarily spread it all over social media. Yesterday Twitter shutting up the president of the US remotely. Today will Smith punches a comedian to shut him up. Tomorrow silicon valley send an AI robot to take care of you in your house because your opinion wasn’t appreciated by certain individuals with power.

This ain’t the first time Smith uses violence against someone less powerful than he his nor second time. His speech was pathetically Oscar worthy more so than the mediocre film for which he was awarded one

Homie Claus tooth got busted up.I don’t blame him.Just a punch is something else.

Real.

Will’s years of being an emasculated cuck boiled to the surface and slapped out Chris Rock.

4 Likes