Will staph kill BJJ?

"On the other hand showering right before training will lower the chances of anyone else catching something from you. "

yeah, info is smart, but he's a smart selfish pr!ck! :)

Will Townsend, how was your holiday weekend? You play hide the Salami with your boy frined in the Army? Hows the physch evaluation going at John Hopkins? Are the going to aprove the gender re- assignment or are you going to have to go outside the U.S.? Im sure pop is proud either way, youll always be the daughter he never had. Give my love to mom and dad and be good kid.

Wash the gi every 2-3 classes? WTF? Is this the norm? I wash my gi after every class! Jeebus!!!!

HYBRID-JOHN = O.G.U.G.

Original Gangsta of the UnderGround!

ruthless! i love it!

^Gannon, who is your pick for the kimbo vs Mercer fight??

kimbo, "all day baby, all day!"

if they trade fists Kimbo dies,,, if it goes to the ground Kimbo imo.

I used to wash my gi after 2-3 classes. Now after doing this for years and seeing ring worm come and go.. now I have 3 gi's and always wash one after every class. Also wash the gym bag.
Great body wash for after class is DANDRUF SHAMPOO WITH ABOUT 6 DROPS OF PURE TEA TREE OIL added to it. The tea tree oil is an natural antiseptic / anti-fungal that won't aggrivate the skin like anti-bacterial soap. The dandruf shampoo seems to wash well and dandruf is actually in the fungus type family so washing the body with it seems to make sense. You gotta wash right after class.
I can't stand it when I roll with someone who has a sour amonia smelling stinky ass gi. WASH IT EVERY CLASS or don't roll.

Takes a bow (Thanks Gannon), and goes to wash gi with antibacterial detergent.

overall gym safety might be improved if all dirty, stinky gym people were brutally heelhooked every day until they started showering.

I wrestled for 21 years, year round for about 15 of those years and Lever 2000 is the best soap hands down to use. And Head and Shoulders Shampoo (while a lil pricey) is the best in regards to preventing ringworm and other mat related infestions. Just a tip to help keep you guys clean and competeing.

I have been training for 9 years and HAVE NEVER had staph.

Even while other in past gyms have. I think this may be because I always wash my gi after every class I shower as soon as I get home and keep the mats clean.

At the school I have been running for the last 4 years none of my students have gotten ring worm or staph. *knocks on wood"

I have gotten ringworm in the past but it was some years ago, one problem is that people get these things and KEEP COMING TO CLASS!! STAY THE FUCK HOME YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS!

If you have ring worm don't put some tape on it and keep training stay home treat it and come back when it is gone.

If you have staph same thing don't put something over it and think it will be ok. IT IS NOT stay home treat it and come back when it is gone. Don't be a selfish prick missing a week or so wont kill you but giving someone staph might just kill them.

And since lots of people dont seem to know it...

They (the staph bacteria) can infect the person in the nostrils, skin, mouth, throat, vagina, rectum and endings of the long bones like the arms and legs. When a small amount of the bacteria is mixed with the bloodstream, it will spread through the body and infect vital organs like the brain, heart, lungs, kidney liver and spleen. The severity of the infection varies from no symptom at all to death. It depends on the defense mechanism of the body and the extent of infection. Staph infection was actually ranked among the deadliest disease-causing organisms.

This shit can be carried in the Nose mouth and throat so just slapping some duct tape on the staph on your arm does not = safe for others.

There are two guys that go to our school that never wash there gi's, im always trying to stay away from them so i dont have to roll with them. kinda gross!

We used Kenshield at Hofstra evry day, evry practice. Great stuff. If you have the means, I suggest you use it.

if you could have seen the chicks they were banging at the Hofstra wrestling house you wouldnt have wanted to get on the mat with any of the wrestlers living there.

That's foul.

I say wash your gi's, clean the mats everyday with bleech, and get that foam you put on your skin before rolling.

"FUCKING WASH YOUR GIS!!!! Like after 2-3 classes. or at least Once a week.

Some dirty fudgers can wear their Gi's unwashed for Weeks!!!

ALSO, SCHOOLS...WASH your MATS at last a couple of times a WEEK!! Not once a Month!!! "

see, this pisses me off! people think this is ok!

You wash ypour fuckin GI after EVERY class!!!! if i smell you gi when you come in and it smells from yesturday you arnt getting on the mat you nasty bitch. I tell my students if they dont want to do laundry every day then they better be buying more GIs... PERIOD!!! i dont want to hear it!

and you need to sweep and mop the mat EVERY FUCKIN DAY!!! disinfect the mat at least 2 times a week!!!!! at least!

its other schools nasty habits which is why i dont let students train any other places if they train with me

Will Townsend (USAGrappling), what about the farmers daughters that I banged in the ass in your fathers hot tub out on the porch while your old man watched from behind the blinds with his cock in one hand and a Marlboro in the other? Would those chicks be considered sanitary? Or does the Kenshield only apply to the 2 out of 3 that had HIV on Hofstras campus? Not to worry, your brother and I used to make our Rottwieler fuck the girls first, and if he lived, we gave it to them the following semester. So tecnically, we practiced safe sex.