Will Teixeira KO Rampage Pride 28 style?

I am not a fan of Rampage, his entitled attitude, or his sexist/racist antics.  I'm looking forward to seeing him face down in a pool of his own blood.  Does this have a good chance of happening in a couple weeks?

Who knows how serious Rampage is about training these days?

He's always been kind of a slacker when it comes to training IMO. If he does lose, it wont mean much to his career at this point.

This fight is all about making a name for Glover. Phone Post

Pool of his own blood? I can't go that far, but I hope he gets KTFO and retires soon after. The man is an embarrassment. Phone Post

After seeing how he didn't take his last fight seriously, I think this will end badly for Rampage.

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Quinton will win this fight in devastating fashion.

Then step up to the mic and tell all the limp-dick haters to kiss his hairy black ass.

Will be a beautiful, touching moment.

This
He's training like a motherfuker Phone Post

whos tex beaten of value?? Tex is an ok fighter, but not elite. Any top guy destroys him imo.

Hes all hype...much like DC.

Billytk - Does it have a chance of ending like the Wanderlei fight, NO Rampage may not be anywhere near as good as he was in his prime and Teixeira might actually win but Tex isn't even on the same planet as Wandy in his prime

You're right, but I don't think it matters. Rampage hasn't looked good for a long while, and it doesn't seem like it matters to him anymore. I would love to see him get the KO, but sadly I don't think it will happen. Phone Post

Rampage could win this fight for sure, although I'd give Glover the edge at this point. If Quinton really wants to make a statement and shows up in great shape, I think he can give Glover fits.

Does anyone have a feeling this fight won't happen? Phone Post

jasonhightower - 

Does anyone have a feeling this fight won't happen? Phone Post

Shhhhh.

I honestly believe Glover is going to steamroll Rampage, it's just a matter of how bad.

Kimbos Bread - 
Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Quinton will win this fight in devastating fashion.

Then step up to the mic and tell all the limp-dick haters to kiss his hairy black ass.

Will be a beautiful, touching moment.

This
He's training like a motherfuker Phone Post

Ah, the ol' "he's training really hard" argument. One is used to seeing this before a BJ Penn fight.

Doesn't matter how hard you train, skill is skill. Glover is on the way up; Rampage is on the way down.

Arrivederci, Jackson.

Rampage had the potential to be great. Now, he is going to end his career ironically, begging to be in a kickboxing match. Never has any fighter had less excuse to complain about his lot in life.

If Glover tries to stand and bang I think Rampage knocks him out, Jackson definitely has a chance to win but it all depends on gameplans IMO.

"Rampage, even past his prime, hasn't been steamrolled by anybody since 2005 when he fought Shogun."

He was pretty well outmatched against Jones. But the point remains. Not too many guys are going to blow through Rampage. Teixeira could win, but I don't see a T/KO happening.

What are the odds supposed to be on this fight??
Anyways if rampage loses expect excuses for days. Phone Post

I think Glover takes this, if he wins by tko it'll be a doctor stoppage between rounds, like his previous 2.

As for people downplaying Glover's chin because he got rocked by a hurt Maldonado; Maldonado was a pro boxer who won 21/22 by ko and has 12 of his 18 wins in MMA by tko. Even when hurt, he can punch better and harder than many fighters who are fresh; not to mention the fact Glover got caught in the side of the neck with that punch. You ever been punched hard in the neck? that shit fucks you up, it's crazy.

I don't have any faith in Rampage as a fighter any more; he doesn't seem to give a fuck about any of it anymore, I wouldn't be shocked if he quit between rounds.

Don't forget that chin wise, Rampage looked fine until the last 20 seconds of the Wand 2 fight.