Will the Art Institute accept my application

If I draw these to perfection?  

Draw that turtle but with the pirates hat on.

You have a better shot at that then sportscasting or analyst. 

Did anyone actually send these in as a kid?  The tv ad made college seem easy into get into 

"Did anyone actually send these in as a kid? The tv ad made college seem easy into get into"

What was the angle? Get kids interested to where they draw the gay drawings, bug the shit out of their parents to call the number so they can go to art school, then some shady salesman shows up with a scam.

Girly -

Did anyone actually send these in as a kid?  The tv ad made college seem easy into get into 

No, kids just wanted to learn to draw well enough to draw boobies

PeteyWheatstraw - "Did anyone actually send these in as a kid? The tv ad made college seem easy into get into"

What was the angle? Get kids interested to where they draw the gay drawings, bug the shit out of their parents to call the number so they can go to art school, then some shady salesman shows up with a scam.

Meh, it could be worse.

Kevin Bacon could show up to your house and want to take you white water rafting.

One of my older brothers, many years ago, was dating a girl who lived in Seattle. I was probably 13 or so at the time. We were at her mom's house and I noticed a hilariously bad painting/art piece on the wall (there was yarn and shit glued to it so not sure it's still considered a painting). I was just about to ask "how old were you when you made that?" when she says "Oh! Do you like that?! It was my final project at the Art Institute!". 

Art is such a retarded thing to study for 99% of people. You either have it or you don't.