Will the Mod who Deleted Posts...

From the 80's Cartoon / MMA Look-a-likes Thread please put them back or at least tell us why they're gone.

I understand some of the stuff may have been seen as in poor taste but its one of the more entertaining threads not started by Shannon Ritch that we've had in awhile.

Due to excessive drinking I've forgotten most of the 80's as it is, so it took a long time to find those damn things.

Please let us have a little fun on this board once in awhile.  Or move the entire thread to a subforum where we won't get censored.

Thank you kindly,

MX

A peace offering for my beloved mods.

OriginalTUFer - They deleted your posts MX? Bull.

Yup, and we did so damn many I can't even remember which.  Wish I had saved them all before it got censored. 

I don't see why the mod can't explain their actions.

That said,  I'm sure rules were broken ;-)

TTT

You, me, McCorkle, Ensanity, MJMarko, and GSPeedonMe were all cracking me up.  Oh well, I guess all good things must come to an end.

mrzipplokk -  I don't see why the mod can't explain their actions.

That said,  I'm sure rules were broken ;-)

TTT

Ya, maybe we need an "MMA Humor" forum with slightly more lax rules.  I would even settle for just telling me what the hell was deleted, I'm just pissed because I went back to save them and it seems a handful were cleared out and I don't remember what.

I thought thread was funny? Was there anything really objectionable in it?

I didn't really think so.  Not trying to start controversy, I just wanted to print them out without all the comments etc. and I can't even remember what was deleted.  If the mod reads this no big deal at all, just please PM me and let me know so I can recreate them.  Thanks!