Will The Pav Drop Salmon?

The Pav has been entirely too quiet about the whole Sean Salmon debacle.

Will Pavia sever ties with Sean Salmon? Would sticking with Salmon reflect badly on Pavia's organziation? Will Pavia's other fighters "understand" and/or "support" Sean Salmon?

if pavia can still screw sean over out of a buck...excuse me, i mean "make money off of him", then he will keep him

That whole Salmon story sounded, well, fishy.  If you don't want to get injured, don't fight at all. 

"No comment".

What's the back story here?

lol@pav ever dropping anyone...its the other way round foo

Q: Pav, what do you think Sean Salmon's chances are of making it back to a big show, in light of his recent revelations?

A: "No comment"

ttt

Q: Pav, Salmon is apparently now being investigated by the Ohio State Athletic Commission. Your thoughts?

A: "No comment.... but at least I'm at a computer now"

It was prolly Pav's idea for him to write about it to get him exposure

That guy won't shut the fuck up normally, yesterday and today he's vacationing on Mars.

WTF.

The Pav should be blaming himself as much as anyone. An agent shouldn't let one of his guys publish a blog without running the copy by him first. Bush league, imo.

Lmao. Moat recently pav made up the story about ricco fighting fedor as a publicity stunt that backfired. And now this.

Pav gets new wanted/unwanted drama every two months.

I stand by my earlier post.

"That guy won't shut the fuck up normally, yesterday and today he's vacationing on Mars."

actually I think it's about ripe for a fedor vs salmon rumor

so wheres the pav?

Don't you need at least one client to call yourself an agent?

JimmersonzGlove -  Pavia is still searching Kansas for Kerr's mouthpiece.

ahahahaha.. it got to the moon before the shuttle did.