Will the XBOX Kinetic be a government spy cam?

The new XBOX ONE requires the Kinect to be on at all times. 

Since Microsoft is just a pawn of the NSA, what are the chances that the Kinect will be used as a spy cam to watch you inside your home?

most likely Phone Post 3.0

Government will obviously have access to it. Phone Post

Absolutely. The DMR capabilities that the system will have because of the mic and the camera pose all kinds of problems.

Fuck can't even beat off in peace

Its main focus is on capturing evidence of ghosts. Spying for the government is a secondary objective.

ttt

I have no problem with the government using Kinects in the future. We need them to keep us safe. I have nothing to hide. You are a racist. But Bush, etc.

- Obamabots

I have no problem with the government using Kinects in the future. We need them to get off properly. I have nothing to hide and prefer to be watched when masturbating.

-Me

It's funny how they said you can turn off the Kinect, but you can't unplug it. Right, the camera and mic aren't still recording.

What a joke. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, it will be like having a government agent in your living room that really likes television.

And you fucking idiots will buy it.  Right fucking on America.

rookie29 - It's funny how they said you can turn off the Kinect, but you can't unplug it. Right, the camera and mic aren't still recording.

Do they say why you can't unplug it?

I bet the government is even MORE concerned about the people who don't USE technology . Now those people are gonna be on a list , except they have to be monitored manually by live people or remote cameras-
My paranoid neighbor , Chickenshack Charlie Phone Post 3.0

if this is true, i will buy one and take a pic of my butthole and have the cam constantly pointed at the pic of my butthole.

Ghost of Retard -

if this is true, i will buy one and take a pic of my butthole and have the cam constantly pointed at the pic of my butthole.

I'm in the CIA. I'm definitely gonna need access to your Xbox. Phone Post 3.0

With all the recent revelations of government intrusion into our private lives there's no way in hell I would buy an XBox One. I don't any faith in big corporations and my government to allow such action and I don't know why anyone would.

IMO, this recent Prism scandal is bad timing for XBox One and I think it's a great thing, honestly. People need to be aware that their privacy is at stake.

BlackJesus -
rookie29 - It's funny how they said you can turn off the Kinect, but you can't unplug it. Right, the camera and mic aren't still recording.

Do they say why you can't unplug it?

They said the Kinect must always be plugged into the console with no reasons yet. Several MS guys said there is a "pause Kinect" button in the menus to shut off the mic and camera.

But, nobody is believing that crap. Phone Post 3.0

Chief Meteorologist Brick Tamland - I have no problem with the government using Kinects in the future. We need them to keep us safe. I have nothing to hide. You are a racist. But Bush, etc.

- Obamabots

I'm glad that the XBox One has this spying capability to protect our national security. Whoever leaked this capability to the public, though, is a traitor.

-John Boenerbots/Lindsey Grahambots