Will there be riots if Trump wins?

Lately it doesn't seem it takes much to set off a riot.  Curious if any of you think a Trump win will trigger more riots.  I'm thinking riots would be less likely if he wins by a significant margin.

Trump won’t win

there won’t be riots epscially if the Kardashians are on 

If anyone wins by a large amount there will much much lower chance of violence.

Luckily it's not looking close, and a winner will very likely be clear on election night. 

Yes, but they will be dealt with differently post election. 

3 Likes

Sure but fuck them 

I think so. Hopefully they're dealt with the way they should have been this whole time pre election. 

Doubt it.

Dead President - 

Trump won’t win

there won’t be riots epscially if the Kardashians are on 

There's been non stop riots for months now.

1 Like

Trump will win. The polls are fake and they are skewed far for Biden for a reason. This is their tactic to claim mail in voting fraud when they lose by a significant margin. They will point to their own made up polls to incite their retarded sheep to riot. 

And yes there will be rioting. Widespread. But very short lived.  All police will be ready and a big migary presence as well. To say the Democrats won't lose thier minds when he is announced as president again is asinine. 

2 Likes
SevenFive -

Yes, but they will be dealt with differently post election. 

Bingo

Have they stopped? Isn’t Portland going on day 125 or something? 

Loydchristmas -

Trump will win. The polls are fake and they are skewed far for Biden for a reason. This is their tactic to claim mail in voting fraud when they lose by a significant margin. They will point to their own made up polls to incite their retarded sheep to riot. 

And yes there will be rioting. Widespread. But very short lived.  All police will be ready and a big migary presence as well. To say the Democrats won't lose thier minds when he is announced as president again is asinine. 

Agreed. Landslide for Trump.

It seems that some folks are buying into the storyline the media is feeding them.

The democratic controlled states and cities may tolerate riots, but not in my town.

The Far Left will riot no matter who wins.

They themselves have said this and Kalama Harris herself --on TV-- has encouraged them to do so.

1 Like

If Trump wins, expect leftists burning down their own shit. If Biden wins, we just go to work and don’t act like a bunch of spoiled, cunt children. 

1 Like

Portland and Seattle rioted yesterday.

Of course there will be riots when Trump wins.

Guaranteed. The left have been throwing a 4 year long temper tantrum. Why would it stop once Trump wins again?  The left are an embarrassment to Americans in general and completely pathetic. 

Stock up on ammo. 

I know people are botching about prices but be prepared. 

Yes.  The past few months have shown people will riot for their beliefs and there are almost no consequences for it.  So why not burn down your city if your candidate doesn't win.  

come on man. You know the answer. It's a resounding yes. 

Absolutely there will be riots