will they add a (big ) fight to next UFC

I know its doubtful but they charging same for same event minus the best fight on the card.Ill buy it either way But wouldnt mind seeing another big fight.Maybe Koscheck against someone at 185

Who's there for Kos to fight, I wonder?

im sure if they use some of the money they was going to pay GSP there be a few fighters willing

Winston Wolf - im sure if they use some of the money they was going to pay GSP there be a few fighters willing

Ellenberger Koscheck could work. Same with Ellenberger Fitch

I would almost have to say tell fox to go fuck themselves, and have Dos Santos vs Valesquez fight.

i think they owe us another big fight The price is still the same minus the best fight

They don't normally, especially on such short notice. Phone Post

Winston Wolf - i think they owe us another big fight The price is still the same minus the best fight

BJ pulled out?? ;) Phone Post

Winston Wolf - i think they owe us another big fight The price is still the same minus the best fight

Don't "they" still owe us for the Abu Dhabi debacle?

UGknowme - They don't normally, especially on such short notice. Phone Post

i understand that and doubt very much they will But they take out the main event add no more fights and charge the same ? that doesnt seem right.Im also sure there are some good fighters willing to fight on short notice like Koscheck

mijo - I would almost have to say tell fox to go fuck themselves, and have Dos Santos vs Valesquez fight.

That's crazy talk. Phone Post

Card definitely needs a decent new fight to make up for the cancelled main event. I'm sure they could come up with something.

Too late at this stage. Plus they've moved the Brad Tavares fight to the main card now, seems to indicate they will not add anymore fights.

wiggum - 
Winston Wolf - im sure if they use some of the money they was going to pay GSP there be a few fighters willing

Ellenberger Koscheck could work. Same with Ellenberger Fitch

Ellenberger Koscheck sounds sick but I'd like to see them clash with a full training camp.

Koshcheck vs Ellenberger
Koshcheck vs Rumble

Both these fights work for me but i doubt rumble would be able to make weight in time. Phone Post

Fraser_Finlay - Koshcheck vs Ellenberger
Koshcheck vs Rumble

Both these fights work for me but i doubt rumble would be able to make weight in time. Phone Post

Just noticed i spelt his name wrong twice.

Koscheck* Phone Post

DBerry - Too late at this stage. Plus they've moved the Brad Tavares fight to the main card now, seems to indicate they will not add anymore fights.

did they even try.Koscheck said hed fight.You mean they cant find 1 good 185er or 170 pounder to fight him for good money that they arent using from GSP and Condit

Is not going to happen we days away and Dana ain't going add anybody else the poverty numbers my hurt a bit but he just saved himselft a few bucks Phone Post

Ppv * dumb autocorrect Phone Post

Kos offered to fill in for GSP but condit wants to wait Phone Post