Will they finally stop calling Anderson the GOAT ?

Seeing how the UFC only started doing that after Fedor loss a few fights. Well, now that Anderson has been KO'ed and had his leg broken, will people stop calling him GOAT ??

Dick. Phone Post 3.0

If the guy that KO'd him and checked the kick that broke his leg, referred to him as the Greatest of All Time no matter the outcome of either fight. I am going to guess no.

Hahaha... what a troll.

You're the worst kind of person Phone Post 3.0

Stupid fuck Phone Post 3.0

Its not a terrible question but I believe the UFC still has grounds to call Anderson the greatest, even if they are wrong and don't want to acknowledge the true GOAT Emelianenko Fedor

1/10

hatoya - Seeing how the UFC only started doing that after Fedor loss a few fights. Well, now that Anderson has been KO'ed and had his leg broken, will people stop calling him GOAT ??

How about you have a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up!!!!!

Why would his status as GOAT change after this fight? Phone Post 3.0

Probably. The same people stopped calling the other guy that after two losses. Phone Post 3.0

Dumb ass thread.

Kim Jong Uno - Its not a terrible question but I believe the UFC still has grounds to call Anderson the greatest, even if they are wrong and don't want to acknowledge the true GOAT Emelianenko Fedor

Fedor was never that good. He was quickly replaced by Anderson, and rightfully.

MasterofMartialArts - Why would his status as GOAT change after this fight? Phone Post 3.0

Because the UFC considered Fedor the GOAT until he started to lose. Silva then went on the beat Okami, Sonnen, Bonnar and the whole 'Silva is GOAT' hype train started.

Never go full retard Phone Post 3.0

Lol goat, never

hatoya -
MasterofMartialArts - Why would his status as GOAT change after this fight? Phone Post 3.0

Because the UFC considered Fedor the GOAT until he started to lose. Silva then went on the beat Okami, Sonnen, Bonnar and the whole 'Silva is GOAT' hype train started.
Yeah, but based off of this fight is illogical, he broke his fucking leg. Why would his stock go down after that? Phone Post 3.0

FadeToBlack - 
Kim Jong Uno - Its not a terrible question but I believe the UFC still has grounds to call Anderson the greatest, even if they are wrong and don't want to acknowledge the true GOAT Emelianenko Fedor

Fedor was never that good. He was quickly replaced by Anderson, and rightfully.

FadeToBlack likes to make funnies I see.

Two can play at that game

Fuck you.

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Is Ali not the greatest boxer of all time because he lost to larry holmes at 38?

Ali was a heavyweight.  Weidman is a middleweight.

You can figure out my point.