Will Trump attack Iran?

There's a healthy appetite for attacking Iran within the US government. Do you think it's likely Trump will attack Iran over the course of the next 4 years?

Not without extreme, action on Irans part that cannot be ignored.

(I hope.)

Iran has always been the crown jewel for neo-cons and neo-libs.  But that's a whole different ballgame from anything we've done so far.  I highly doubt it's ever attempted.

Trump doesnt attack anyone.  Deep State/Intelligence run the wars in this country.

Iran is next after Syria is completely destabilized and taken out

news flash: Iran hasn't attacked another country since the late 1700's yet they are some kind of malicious threat.

Iran is surrounded by dozens of US military bases yet in our inverted Truman show reality they are the aggressor.

the world is so topsy turvy it's unbelievable.

EVILYOSHIDA - Iran is next after Syria is completely destabilized and taken out

news flash: Iran hasn't attacked another country since the late 1700's yet they are some kind of malicious threat.

Iran is surrounded by dozens of US military bases yet in our inverted Truman show reality they are the aggressor.

the world is so topsy turvy it's unbelievable.

The world is fine, that region is unstable.  Because we want it that way.  An unstable Muslim region will never unify against us.

materially much of the world is fine, by topsy turvy I meant perceptions. people are living in a truman show matrix reality. they can't separate truth from fiction.

many times truth can be deduced by motive. Most people are rational actors and self preserving. this is true of Assad, who is a rational dictator intent on preserving power and control over his homeland. he would not engage in action that would jeopardize his powerful position.

I totally agree that they want the Middle East unstable but for a vastly different reason than you think. Syria and Iran are threats to Israel and the Israel lobby exerts tremendous influence over US foreign policy. By taking out Syria and Iran, Israel would have achieved the goals outlined in the YINON PLAN

this isn't some anti-semitic thing because most Jews are against this warmongering.

I doubt there will be a full blown war. I definitely think one of their small attack ships may get sunk if they keep harassing military ships in the Persian Gulf.

StrikingMMA - I doubt there will be a full blown war. I definitely think one of their small attack ships may get sunk if they keep harassing military ships in the Persian Gulf.

What about bombings on land at nuclear sites?

mostofyou - 

Congress might

Trump may say alrighty 

You think Congress will take the reigns and initiate military action, and the Executive Branch will follow their lead? Interesting theory.

Dude, seriously. Fuck off.

EFM - 

Trump doesnt attack anyone.  Deep State/Intelligence run the wars in this country.

agree & Trump's deference to them made it much easier

just how they wanted it.

The Saudis hope so. They would even pay for it.

Stache - The Saudis hope so. They would even pay for it.

Israel saw my thread and immediately popped a boner.

attjack - 
StrikingMMA - I doubt there will be a full blown war. I definitely think one of their small attack ships may get sunk if they keep harassing military ships in the Persian Gulf.

What about bombings on land at nuclear sites?

I think that's always a possibility but I think it depends on Iran. Their rhetoric and behavior will probably dictate how far things go.

I sometimes wonder about Israel. Will they eventually try to take out Iranian nuclear installations?

daglord - 
EFM - 

just how they wanted it.

trump ran on the platform of 'i have so much money i don't have to take orders from anyone'

he's becoming painfully aware of how deep state politics works. they likely have his dossier and have shown it to him.

i think they showed him sometime before the first debate last year. I notice all of a sudden he became a lot more subdued and lost his mojo. pure speculation of course.

attjack - 
Stache - The Saudis hope so. They would even pay for it.

Israel saw my thread and immediately popped a boner.

Would Israel really want to see Iran neutered? Maybe if they became a nuclear threat but they also help keep the Sunnis in check which benefits Israel. That whole area is a powder keg.

Wölfie66 - 

LMAO @ Iranian ships "harassing" military ships in the "Persian Gulf"....goddamn Persians in the Persian Gulf, who would have thought it possible?

America as usual is the aggressor, lets put some Chinese, Russian, Iranian ships off the coasts of America then call American military ships harassing them. Doesn't work in reverse I guess eh?

Some really fucked up thinking you people have.

exactly wolfy.

I am convinced much of America is under the spell of luciferarnism or satanism. there is no critical thinking anymore. just follow what the presstitues say in the media. they have big production rooms and wear nice suits so they must be telling the truth. just like how "THE NEWSPAPER OF RECORD" new york times declared Trump only have a 5% chance of winning.

the US is the most aggressive country in modern world history. they have commited so many war crimes it's unbelievable. the evil is just off the charts. it's unfathomable.

EVILYOSHIDA - 
daglord - 
EFM - 

just how they wanted it.

trump ran on the platform of 'i have so much money i don't have to take orders from anyone'

he's becoming painfully aware of how deep state politics works. they likely have his dossier and have shown it to him.

i think they showed him sometime before the first debate last year. I notice all of a sudden he became a lot more subdued and lost his mojo. pure speculation of course.

disagree, Trump was always in love with the MIC, DOD, NSA, etc, & he didn't exactly hide it. this was always the plan.

he was not co-opted, because he didn't have to be. he had deep state support from day one.

the swamp was never gonna be drained.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/TRUMP-establishment-trojan-horse:2559903?pc=375

Trump was always part of the establishment I totally agree with that, but I do think on some level he probably thought he could call the shots, but he is becoming painfully aware that he can't. He cannot be dictator as the conspiracy in the US is instituionalized. it's a multiheaded leviathan with one goal.. TOTAL DOMINATION OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.