Will Trump attack Iran?

EVILYOSHIDA - 
Wölfie66 - 
StrikingMMA - I doubt there will be a full blown war. I definitely think one of their small attack ships may get sunk if they keep harassing military ships in the Persian Gulf.

LMAO @ Iranian ships "harassing" military ships in the "Persian Gulf"....goddamn Persians in the Persian Gulf, who would have thought it possible?

America as usual is the aggressor, lets put some Chinese, Russian, Iranian ships off the coasts of America then call American military ships harassing them. Doesn't work in reverse I guess eh?

Some really fucked up thinking you people have.

exactly wolfy.

I am convinced much of America is under the spell of luciferarnism or satanism. there is no critical thinking anymore. just follow what the presstitues say in the media. they have big production rooms and wear nice suits so they must be telling the truth. just like how "THE NEWSPAPER OF RECORD" new york times declared Trump only have a 5% chance of winning.

the US is the most aggressive country in modern world history. they have commited so many war crimes it's unbelievable. the evil is just off the charts. it's unfathomable.

U.S. Navy ship fired warning shots at Iranian vessels | Reuters

Jan 9, 2017 - A U.S. Navy destroyer fired three warning shots at four Iranian ... In September, Trump vowed that any Iranian vessels that harassed the U.S. ...

Pentagon says Iranian vessels harass Navy ship, as Iran tests missile ...

Mar 6, 2017 - Swift-moving Iranian vessels came dangerously close to a U.S. Navy surveillance ship in the Strait of Hormuz over the weekend, U.S. officials ...

EVILYOSHIDA - Trump was always part of the establishment I totally agree with that, but I do think on some level he probably thought he could call the shots, but he is becoming painfully aware that he can't. He cannot be dictator as the conspiracy in the US is instituionalized. it's a multiheaded leviathan with one goal.. TOTAL DOMINATION OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.

I like you and support you but you've slowly become bat shit crazy. Too much conspiracy focus has clouded your thinking ability.

StrikingMMA - 
EVILYOSHIDA - Trump was always part of the establishment I totally agree with that, but I do think on some level he probably thought he could call the shots, but he is becoming painfully aware that he can't. He cannot be dictator as the conspiracy in the US is instituionalized. it's a multiheaded leviathan with one goal.. TOTAL DOMINATION OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.

I like you and support you but you've slowly become bat shit crazy. Too much conspiracy focus has clouded your thinking ability.

the US has 900 bases in 130 countries and I'm batshit crazy for saying they want to control the entire world? it is absolutely true the US wants total world domination.

Nothing I say is crazy and all checks out if you contemplate it.

Also the thing is Trump did trick us all. he ran on a ANTI-WAR platform and now he wants to take out Assad. he is a liar plain and simple.

So I'm nuts for pointing out obvious facts?

StrikingMMA - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Wölfie66 - 
StrikingMMA - I doubt there will be a full blown war. I definitely think one of their small attack ships may get sunk if they keep harassing military ships in the Persian Gulf.

LMAO @ Iranian ships "harassing" military ships in the "Persian Gulf"....goddamn Persians in the Persian Gulf, who would have thought it possible?

America as usual is the aggressor, lets put some Chinese, Russian, Iranian ships off the coasts of America then call American military ships harassing them. Doesn't work in reverse I guess eh?

exactly wolfy.

I am convinced much of America is under the spell of luciferarnism or satanism. there is no critical thinking anymore. just follow what the presstitues say in the media. they have big production rooms and wear nice suits so they must be telling the truth. just like how "THE NEWSPAPER OF RECORD" new york times declared Trump only have a 5% chance of winning.

the US is the most aggressive country in modern world history. they have commited so many war crimes it's unbelievable. the evil is just off the charts. it's unfathomable.

Jan 9, 2017 - A U.S. Navy destroyer fired three warning shots at four Iranian ... In September, Trump vowed that any Iranian vessels that harassed the U.S. ...

Mar 6, 2017 - Swift-moving Iranian vessels came dangerously close to a U.S. Navy surveillance ship in the Strait of Hormuz over the weekend, U.S. officials ...

So if russian war ships entered US waters, you would consider it an act of aggression by the US if they fired warning shots?

Wölfie66 - 

What's your nationality?

^ exactly

Imagine if Chinese warships were right off the coast of Cali and New York.. you dno't think US would see that as an act of aggression?

People need to think.

EVILYOSHIDA - 
StrikingMMA - 

the US has 900 bases in 130 countries and I'm batshit crazy for saying they want to control the entire world? it is absolutely true the US wants total world domination.

Also the thing is Trump did trick us all. he ran on a ANTI-WAR platform and now he wants to take out Assad. he is a liar plain and simple.

"TOTAL DOMINATION OF THE ENTIRE WORLD" -EY

Those bases are used to enforce defense agreements and project power around the world. There is no domination going on. The US is a huge trade partner all around the world for many countries and they are not using their military to dominate anyone. So yes your comment was overblown and not descriptive of reality.

GSPsShadyHandWraps - 
StrikingMMA - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Wölfie66 - 

exactly wolfy.

So if russian war ships entered US waters, you would consider it an act of aggression by the US if they fired warning shots?

The US ships were in international waters and the small Iranian ships were approaching rapidly and ignoring repeated warnings. So warning shots were fired. Iran has sent these small vessels at other US ships in international water. I suspect that if this continues one of them will eventually be shot.

If Russian war ships entered US waters (not international waters) I would consider it an aggressive act and expect the US to respond.

EVILYOSHIDA -
Wölfie66 - 

exactly wolfy.

What is your definition of "satanism"?

I thought Satan was the one who gave humans a thinking and logic.  And I am pretty sure the satanist are not the ones blowing themselves up all over the region.

StrikingMMA - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps - 
StrikingMMA - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Wölfie66 - 

exactly wolfy.

The US ships were in international waters and the small Iranian ships were approaching rapidly and ignoring repeated warnings. So warning shots were fired. Iran has sent these small vessels at other US ships in international water. I suspect that if this continues one of them will eventually be shot.

If Russian war ships entered US waters (not international waters) I would consider it an aggressive act and expect the US to respond.

No they werent. Its literally impossible to pass the Strait of Hormuz while on international waters. Even your own link states "regional waters" not international

Its perfectly fine to state that the US is an empire that needs to look after its interests. But you cant both be an empire and have the moral high ground, the two contradict

And this is just the Strait of Hormuz. The US also staged a coup in Iran to remove a democratically elected leader so they could install a dictator. Or the time the US shot down a civilian iranian airliner full of women and children

EVILYOSHIDA - ^ exactly

Imagine if Chinese warships were right off the coast of Cali and New York.. you dno't think US would see that as an act of aggression?

People need to think.

Americans are allowed to do things other nationalities are not because we are morally and culturally superior.

EVILYOSHIDA - 
Wölfie66 - 

exactly wolfy.

" the US is the most aggressive country in modern world history. they have commited so many war crimes it's unbelievable. the evil is just off the charts. it's unfathomable."

Modern history includes WWII. So I take it you are saying that the US is more aggressive than Nazi Germany and has committed worse war crimes than the Holocaust.

Is that what you are saying?

Like Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan, President Trump will add Iran to our treasury and will add our name to the list of Great Conquerors.

Pumpkin Spice Jesus - 
Soul Gravy -
EVILYOSHIDA - ^ exactly

People need to think.

Americans are allowed to do things other nationalities are not because we are morally and culturally superior.

It's true.

Pumpkin Spice Jesus - 
Soul Gravy -
EVILYOSHIDA - ^ exactly

People need to think.

StrikingMMA - 

This is sadly true. EY is clearly a very bright fellow. But he has been immersed in the warped world of hardcore conspiracy theory for a long time now. It is a subtle form of mental illness. The deeper one gets into it, the more tenuous is the grip on reality.

He doesn't even know it, but he's living in a bizarre world of half-lies and twisted "facts" and has lost the ability to perceive what's actually happening in a realistic way.

Particularly sad in his case, because at one time he had potential.

EFM - 
EVILYOSHIDA - Iran is next after Syria is completely destabilized and taken out

news flash: Iran hasn't attacked another country since the late 1700's yet they are some kind of malicious threat.

Iran is surrounded by dozens of US military bases yet in our inverted Truman show reality they are the aggressor.

the world is so topsy turvy it's unbelievable.

The world is fine, that region is unstable.  Because we want it that way.  An unstable Muslim region will never unify against us.

They aren't interested unifying themselves either.

mostofyou - 
attjack -
mostofyou - 

Congress might

Trump may say alrighty 

You think Congress will take the reigns and initiate military action, and the Executive Branch will follow their lead? Interesting theory.

Maybe I shoulda had coffee prior to posting 

Fair enough.

EVILYOSHIDA - Iran is next after Syria is completely destabilized and taken out

news flash: Iran hasn't attacked another country since the late 1700's yet they are some kind of malicious threat.

Iran is surrounded by dozens of US military bases yet in our inverted Truman show reality they are the aggressor.

the world is so topsy turvy it's unbelievable.

Wasen't Iran in a prolonged drawn out war with Iraq? To say they haven't attacked anybody since the 1700's seems incorrect.

EVILYOSHIDA - 
StrikingMMA - 

I think it's a stretch to say he ran on an anti-war platform.