Will Trump or Clinton screw things up less?

So I, like many folks out there, am not thrilled with either choice. I'm wondering who will screw things up less? I believe that the USA is in generally good shape. Things could be better, there are hot button issues, but I don't think we're going to Hell in a hand basket

I don't think either candidate is good frankly. Would like to know who would leave the country less damaged when we get around to the next election. Where is there less downside risk? Phone Post 3.0

The position of president is a farce in the United States. The real power belongs to special interest groups who engage in legal corruption via lobbying to introduce legislation. In fact, in most cases, legislation that gets presented in congress is written by these very same special interest groups. Congressmen and Senators often do not even read and/or completely understand the legislation.

Blue please: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig

The above is a short, 5 minute video that every U.S. American, such as should probably watch.

Trump is a buffoon.

Hillary is a cunt.

Only good news is if they are terrible it will only be a term.

I'm voting with Hillary though she has more experience in the white house and politics.

Trump will destroy the economy like he did businesses and New Jersey. Phone Post 3.0

kanotoa - I think Trump will make things better in the long run, Hillary will just kick the can down the road and make things worse.

Hillary wants globalism, Trump wants national sovereignty Phone Post 3.0

this. anyone voting for Hillary has no business voting.

E55 Pilot - 
kanotoa - I think Trump will make things better in the long run, Hillary will just kick the can down the road and make things worse.

I agree, which is why I'm 99% sure I will not vote.  I can't bring myself to vote for either of them.  One's a criminal and the other's a fucking loose cannon.  

Hillary is an experienced commander of national affairs who, over a long, largely successful career, has mucked a few things up. She is not the best person this country could field for the office, but name one election, other than the one in 1860 we gave to Abraham Lincoln, that did run such a person?

Trump, on the other hand, is a vulgarian and a moron whose understanding of world affairs would be embarrassing in a high school sophomore. His two big issues - illegal immigration and currency manipulation - are scapegoat subjects squashed by readily accessible online info. Net immigration into the U.S. last year, for instance, was negative. Trump could discover that for himself here:http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Yeah, Hillary isn't likeable. But Trump is apocalyptic

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Trump is a buffoon.

Hillary is a cunt.

Only good news is if they are terrible it will only be a term.

I'm voting with Hillary though she has more experience in the white house and politics.

Trump will destroy the economy like he did businesses and New Jersey. Phone Post 3.0
You're a goof. Any fucking body is better than Hillary. Seriously dude. Phone Post 3.0

"Hillary is an experienced commander of national affairs who, over a long, largely successful career, has mucked a few things up. She is not the best person this country could field for the office, but name one election, other than the one in 1860 we gave to Abraham Lincoln, that did run such a person?"

She is also a career criminal with ties to murder, witness tampering, drug smuggling, harassment of victims of sexual crimes, obstruction, illegal business practices, and is also a corporatist oligarch who will do more damage to the middle class and to the constitution than anyone we have ever seen.  She is in the pockets of wall street and gigantic business interests and doesn't give a fuck about regular people.  

If you think corporate welfare, sweetheart deals and laws favoring corporations,  the attack on the middle class, the proliferation and ubridled growth of a nanny, surveillance, and police state, etc... have been bad under Obama, just wait till you see Hillary in action! The last 8 years will look like a utopia compared to the dystopian state she'll create by the time she's done. 

"Trump, on the other hand, is a vulgarian and a moron whose understanding of world affairs would be embarrassing in a high school sophomore. His two big issues - illegal immigration and currency manipulation - are scapegoat subjects squashed by readily accessible online info. Net immigration into the U.S. last year, for instance, was negative. "

And he'll still manage to do less damage than Hillary. 

angryinch -
E55 Pilot - 

I agree, which is why I'm 99% sure I will not vote.  I can't bring myself to vote for either of them.  One's a criminal and the other's a fucking loose cannon.  

Gary Johnson Phone Post 3.0

foggybottom - 
paradigmer - The position of president is a farce in the United States. The real power belongs to special interest groups who engage in legal corruption via lobbying to introduce legislation. In fact, in most cases, legislation that gets presented in congress is written by these very same special interest groups. Congressmen and Senators often do not even read and/or completely understand the legislation.

Blue please: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig

The above is a short, 5 minute video that every U.S. American, such as should probably watch.
I agree that policies are real and tangible.
They are not inevitable, can be changed, and their origins traced like you have mentioned.

Most of my countrymen are more concerned with scandal than the things that are shaping the economic and social situations in this country. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, it's complex.

Scandal, consumerism, entertainment culture, systematic dumbing down of the population (The U.S. is not even in the top 10 in education worldwide) along with the emasculation of the male population are also contributing factors.

I hate myself for saying this, but if you want the lesser of the two evils go with trump. Phone Post 3.0

hitimes1990 - I hate myself for saying this, but if you want the lesser of the two evils go with trump. Phone Post 3.0

I agree.  It's really a sad state of affairs we've reached. 

Neither will get anything done. Hillary is a status quo candidate that will only change meaningless shit so as not to offend a possible vote, and Trump has pretty much alienated a good portion of the traditional conservative politicians in his own party.

Best case scenario, we will probably have to sit through 4 unproductive years of Hillary, followed by 4 years of a shit conservative candidate. Then maybe the rest of the country will be ready to talk serious change. Phone Post 3.0

It really is amazing how many people can't not see that Clinton is the worst choice. The media really did a great job covering that up. 

If Clinton wins, what big terrorist action you think will happen to provoke a war which will involve US troops? You know it will happen, especially if it benefits her and any of those groups she been recieving funds from