Will UFC 115 get 17 buys PPV?

UFC 115 sucks balls. Ill be doing anything else other than paying or watching this shitfest. I wouldnt even steal it. Horrible.

have you considered that you're not much of a fan of the sport anymore?

It's a great card, do you think Dream, SF, or Bellator has been offering better?

Both excellent points men. And I love the sport for the most. And I would have cared about this fight but it isnt 2007.

ThreePutts - It's a great card, do you think Dream, SF, or Bellator has been offering better?

Not the point. I think the UFC has offered much, much better. Im not looking to get into a pissing match with you tuf noobs.

UFC 115 sucks balls. Irrefutable fact.

yeah MC is correct. Dream for example is great. Im flipping around the channels in the afternoon and come across Dream - on HDNET, free, and I can watch guys like Jacare compete. Yeah Ill take that over Chack Lidell and beer belly guy.

yaawn

Milford Cubicle - 
HexRei - have you considered that you're not much of a fan of the sport anymore?

LOL GTFO with that shit. I've been watching the UFC longer than you have. UFC 115 is just not that good. 

What does how long you've been watching (or me for that matter) have to do with what I said?

Milford Cubicle - 
HexRei - have you considered that you're not much of a fan of the sport anymore?

LOL GTFO with that shit. I've been watching the UFC longer than you have. UFC 115 is just not that good. 

Although I can not confirm for certain that you have been watching this "ufc" show longer then I have, I argue that UFC 115 is one to look forward to. Perhaps it may not appeal to you, Milford Cubicle, friend (who actually trane UFC!), but i see it as a show that offers legends, young fighters, exciting fighters and some fighter that leave much to be decided by their fights at UFC 115. All of this equates to hopefully exciting night of fights and not deserving of the description "horrible".

But sorry to the OP, if I made you bored with my commment, because judging by my join date and your statement, I must be a TUF noob and you, an MMA expert. Forgive my ignorance.

BigEyedFish - 
ThreePutts - It's a great card, do you think Dream, SF, or Bellator has been offering better?

Not the point. I think the UFC has offered much, much better. Im not looking to get into a pissing match with you tuf noobs.

UFC 115 sucks balls. Irrefutable fact.

It suck balls if all you are looking for a Big name fighters. A fan off MMA should recognize that these should be great match-ups. I think it will be an exciting card and that's all I give a shit about. I have ordered to many PPV's that on paper should be incredible but they were crap. I want to see exciting fight's, I don't give a shit who's fighting!

I broke.

I bought it.

If only to see Liddell get starched once more. Here's hoping.

better than this card?

yeah and for free

I dont know how someone can say that UFC 115 sucks when you have fights on the undercard like Wiman vs Danzig, Kampmann vs Thiago, Condit vs MacDonald and even Loiseau's name thrown in the mix

Co-mainevent of two badass kick boxers. A legend on the one side that seems to be reaching the dusk of his career while there is another kickboxer on the other side that is relatively green in comparison who's career is just on the rise... this creates for a competitive and intriguing match up.

The main event isn't based on a "grudge" or possible title contention afterwards but still a competitive match with two big names of the sport in Liddell vs Franklin... I dont get why people don't give Franklin the respect he deserves.... just because he doesn't bark as loud as the other fighters or excell incredibly in one area of the game they are quick to brush him off. He is a legit challenege for the aging Chuck; Franklin, I think is on the level of Couture when it comes to approaching a fight with a tactical approach.

All competitive match ups WITH some key names (ie. Liddell, Franklin, CroCop, Condit, Kampmann, Griffin, even Loiseau).

Just because there isn't a title on the line or because there is no Grudge match ala Rampage/Evans, Liddell/Ortiz, etc. doesnt mean this card sucks. But I guess that's just my opinon :)

400,000 is a safe guess on the #'s.

For all the TUF NOOB hate, I am so thankful for TUF. Its what got my wife into the sport.
If Cro Cop (for me) and Mac (for her) weren't on the card then it would be tough to shell the $. Lots of interesting fights, we just don't particularly care about the main event.

I think the problem is not people crapping on the matchups or the fighters. I think they are 'intriguing'.

The problem is you have to fork over $45 dollars to see it. If this was offered in Spike TV, I don't really think anyone would crap on it.

But of course, it goes without saying. If you don't like something just don't buy it.

Only in MMA is it cool to go onto a fan forum and brag about how much you dont like MMA.

Milford Cubicle - Contrary to what my Member date says I've been watching the UFC for most of my life. First live PPV I remember watching was UFC 5 and I was 6 or 7 years old, I semi-followed it during it's dark days. I remember being excited as hell when my UFC 22 VHS came in so I can finally watch the epic match up between Tito and Frank.

The fact is this card is not that good. It's funny seeing people try to hype it up. I like watching relevant match ups. Rich vs Chuck as the main event? Seriously. BUT this is what happens when you have a PPV every month though, no biggie, I'm just not gonna lie and say how great a card this is. 

and to those that say "Some of the best fights are the ones that aren't for title contention." I say then I can watch the smaller organizations for that. For $45 in the organization that is the  "Super Bowl of MMA" I want the best fighters in the world fighting.<br type="_moz" /> 
You know it's the super bowl of MMA when you have a card full of legends and you are complaining that the card sucks.

D_S_A - 

better than this card?

yeah and for free

The match ups on this card should provide a lot of fireworks. A lot of exciting fighter on this card too.

The last SF was a snore fest, and the last Bellator was garbage capped by the worst decision robbery ever. If you don't like it, then don't buy it. But I think this card will be awesome.

Ok if someone said "this PPV sucks" then I would disagree.

If someone said "this PPV isn't worth $45" then I'd be a little more inclined to agree with them.

I mean if the actual case is "this PPV isn't worth $45" then ok let's say I agree with you... you have two legal options and one illegal option:

Legal Options:
1) Don't watch

2) Go to a bar with some friends and watch it there (there is never a PPV too bad to go to the bars to watch with some friends haha)

Illegal Option (I'm not condoning this by the way heh):
1) Since this PPV isn't in high demand it seems, then the streams online would be relatively more efficient.

Still dont think this PPV card "sucks" at all though; probably a $30 value instead of $45

Oh and the only reason I say this isn't a $45 card is because there is no heavily anticipate match up and because there is no title on the line.

On a side note: I don't think Liddell vs Ortiz would account as a mainevent that demands $45.... still would be $30 and Franklin vs Liddell is a far better match up I think (competitively speaking not drama-wise).

The UFC phoned it in for this event because Vancouver is a hotbed for MMA and the preceding and following PPV's will be two of their biggest in the year.

Fans get burned out with too many events and they knew the Rampage/Rashad PPV would draw huge numbers and the upcoming Lesnar fight will too, so there wasn't much point stacking this card when it's not going to pull big numbers anyways.