Will UFC 115 get 17 buys PPV?

Another PPV every five minutes is way too much.

If they want to have an event every week, they need to be free shows.

One or two PPVs a year would be okay. But the rest should be free.

I said it in my thread which is the polar opposite of this one. Would you rather pay for a card with big names that have unbalanced and boring noncompetitive fights or a card with somewhat lesser names that have very competitive fights with the potential to be FOTY along with seeing matchups weve wanted to see (better late than never). Ill pay for Chuck and Rich twice before I pay for GSP vs Hardy.

This is the first PPV I've bought all year.

It will get hundreds of thousands more than 17 buys.

Ftw_Gmb - 
Milford Cubicle - 
HexRei - have you considered that you're not much of a fan of the sport anymore?

LOL GTFO with that shit. I've been watching the UFC longer than you have. . 

LOL of course you have.

hes been watching it since season 6! KKM

ScottCL - Only in MMA is it cool to go onto a fan forum and brag about how much you dont like MMA.

LOL. +1

ANd its so true.

What a bunch of whiny girls.You must not really like the sport at all if you bitch about every card.
Thats whats called being a casual fan.

350,000 max.

This has some good fights I want to see.  Griffin/Dunham, Kampmann/Thiago, and Condit/MacDonald are all exciting to me.

Chimonos Revenge - 
ScottCL - Only in MMA is it cool to go onto a fan forum and brag about how much you dont like MMA.

LOL. +1

ANd its so true.

What a bunch of whiny girls.You must not really like the sport at all if you bitch about every card.
Thats whats called being a casual fan.

LMAO...yep. The "hardcore" fans of the sport are the ones skipping this show filled with competitive and intriguing fights, while the "TUF noobz" will be the ones buying it.

Brilliant logic, fans are so hardcore that they don't watch.

The only fight I'm not jacked to see if Rothwell/Yvel.

If you aren't excited for Chack/Rich, Barry/Cro Cop, Thiago/Kampmann, and Condit/RoryMac, you simply aren't as big of a fan as you think you are or claim to be.

BigEyedFish - UFC 115 sucks balls. Ill be doing anything else other than paying or watching this shitfest. I wouldnt even steal it. Horrible.

LOL Tell us how you really feel. The Chuck/Franklin fight and Paulo Thiago fight interest me....but thats about it.

Plus Tyson Griffin/Evan Dunham on Free TV? That's a guaranteed great fight with real implications on future contenders.

The guy that said only in MMA is it cool to brag that you don't like MMA was dead on.

this is a total shit card.

400,000 is my prediction since Liddell is the only real draw.

Top to bottom I like this card more than UFC 114, which was rather weak outside of the grudge match main event.

If they would have given Pat Barry more TV time: 500k buys easily.

Best UFC event in quite awhile. You missed out.