Will UFC 177 be free?

I mean there is no selling value to this card especially now. Joe soto isn't putting asses in seats and neither is dillashaw Phone Post 3.0

Should be. No one was buying it in the first place Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Should be. No one was buying it in the first place Phone Post 3.0
I say that in the nicest way possible. I think it would actually be a pretty good draw on free TV tho but I just don't see people buying this PPV Phone Post 3.0

If it isn't free, it better be cheap! Phone Post 3.0

There's officially 3 prelims left. Holy shit Phone Post 3.0

These cards aren't watered down guys! Phone Post 3.0

It should be. It's pretty insulting to the product to have this card be on PPV.

Don't worry. You guys won't know the difference so i'll just keep hying Rhonda and some guy from Ireland.

-dana

Just looked at that card.

Gotta be a typo or something.

THis is like strikeforce challengers with a title fight.

Quality has gone waaaaaaaaay down

No Fan is gonna tune in and be impressed.

THey should be offended if the shell out 65 bucks for that paper tiger of a PPV

It's too late to cancel Phone Post

this will be the first ppv i'm not buying in over a decade. i shit you not. it's an insult to expect people to pay for this. i would like to see the fights but not for $50. still love the ufc but this card is not up to the standards of a ppv.

PitbullTodd - this will be the first ppv i'm not buying in over a decade. i shit you not. it's an insult to expect people to pay for this. i would like to see the fights but not for $50. still love the ufc but this card is not up to the standards of a ppv.

And I hate to even agree with u Phone Post

Dana Stern -
PitbullTodd - this will be the first ppv i'm not buying in over a decade. i shit you not. it's an insult to expect people to pay for this. i would like to see the fights but not for $50. still love the ufc but this card is not up to the standards of a ppv.

And I hate to even agree with u Phone Post

Same here I'll go to the bar, they'll pay the same fee whether I'm there or not.. No disrespect to Tj but fuck almost 70 dollars for this card and any other really,they need to bring back the 39 dollar deal Phone Post 3.0

Just called the bar and they weren't gonna buy the PPV.

Said the last one lost them money.

Owner is not sure if he will keep doing "UFC Night".

Looking for another Bar as we speak.