will ufc send guillard to wec?

is it just me or will the ufc would send melvin guillard to fight in the wec (zuffa's other promotion) is get some wins under his belt?

released IMO

they need to send him to "act like a pro athlete and not a thug" league. get him some pointers

"act like a pro athlete and not a thug"

i suppose him and clementi will be class mates then???

King of The Cage , New Orleans style.

WEC would be a good place to restart his career.. That & BJJ classes

guillard came over and flipped off clementi first noob

I said this on another thread but who wouldn't want to see the battle of the Dirty Dirty with Melvin facing Krazy Horse in EliteXC? You don't even have to mention skin color and these two are pretty much identical with the big slams, one punch ko power and the like of the coke.

Brian P.

Send him to the WWE where his antics will fit in great.

"released IMO"

One can only hope.

"guillard came over and flipped off clementi first noob"

i guess someone needs to go back to elementary school... "whaaaa he started it"

clementi was equally classless before the fight and after the fight. Everyone in the room with me while watching the fight thought the whole thing was juvenile and was hoping that the post fight interview would end asap...

Yeah Gulliard is a fucking immature asshole, You would have thought after coke thing he would have gotten his head on straight I was wrong If I were Zuffa Id release his ass, love Unseen statement about fighting Krazy Horse, 2 morans who can beat the shit outta each other, and no one will care who wins

anyone talkin shit about no love, FUCK YOU!! this is fucking FIGHTING!! fuckin sportsmanship...lemme come up n sucker punch you and then talk shit about how im gonna beat ur ass for fuckin like 8 months n see if you just laugh it off...that wasnt fake drama for the cameras like everyone else who is able to make up after the fight, that shit was REAL and i for one am happy No Love talked some shit and actually wanted more outta him

Don't wanna sound stupid but what actually happened there?

Date: 12/31/07 01:48 PM
190 Total Posts
Ignore User
<SCRIPT> if (readCookie('MMATV_USERID') == 230169) { document.writeln('Edit  '); } </SCRIPT>

"guillard came over and flipped off clementi first noob"

i guess someone needs to go back to elementary school... "whaaaa he started it"

clementi was equally classless before the fight and after the fight. Everyone in the room with me while watching the fight thought the whole thing was juvenile and was hoping that the post fight interview would end asap...

^^^ How many sweaters did you and your bitch friends knit while watching the PPV???

haha this is the funniest part about the boards key board warriors hurling insults and talking tough. I shudder at your keyboard rage hahah, grow up.

I have a tremendous amounts of respect for anyone who steps in a ring and fights, but for some of you jokers i have none. I watch mma to see skill and competetion, not trash talking and classless acts. I am more then sure that Clementi had a number of reasons why he was pissed and that they were probably all good ones, i am just not entertained by the before and after antics. the fight was great though.

sorry i have no compulsion to watch people act like 15 year old kids in a school yard fight, posters action not fighters. Forgive me for being rational is a sea of MMA=WAR fans...

Keep him out of the UFC.

I was never impressed by him - definitely doesn't have the right attitude nor the skill set. There are way more talented fighters in the UFC i'd much rather watch as opposed to these big mouths.

controversy sells. No need to get rid of him

^^^well thats true^^^

i loved watching clementi/Guillard as there was true bad blood and plus it was a great clash of styles...Guillard is an amazing athlete and powerful hands whereas Clementi is the smarter, better ground technicaian..Rich impressed me with his bjj skills as i knew hed get estroyed had it stayed standing..

Guillard should stay in the ufc, but they should match him up with Mohr or Spencer fisher...Spencer/guillard would be a great fight with guillard getting the upper hand eventually..