Will Urijah petition for a fight with TJ...

if he assumingly puts himself back into contention?  What say you UG?

I'd say tj goes to Colorado with bang and Faber and tj fights Phone Post 3.0

Ozzabong - I'd say tj goes to Colorado with bang and Faber and tj fights Phone Post 3.0
I think the same thing! Phone Post 3.0

We're all thinking it. Uriah wants that Belt. That fact will never change. I think that would be a great fight. I doubt tj will leave alpha male though. Dwayne vs. the group that made him/family. I doubt he's going anywhere. Phone Post 3.0

Tj said at the post fight press conference that he will stay at TAM(who's getting a new coach), but cross train w Bang as well. Bang will be in his corner still Phone Post 3.0

I sense a heel turn here for urijah Phone Post 3.0

Uriah isn't going to try and take the belt from TJ. Did you see him after the fight celebrating? What other camps do you see fighting each other for the belt? Why did DC drop down?

Mark my words, you are going to see Faber move up weight or take super fights. There are great fights for him. Who wouldn't pay to see him fight Frankie Edgar or BJ Penn for example.

Zeph - Uriah isn't going to try and take the belt from TJ. Did you see him after the fight celebrating? What other camps do you see fighting each other for the belt? Why did DC drop down?

Mark my words, you are going to see Faber move up weight or take super fights. There are great fights for him. Who wouldn't pay to see him fight Frankie Edgar or BJ Penn for example.
All that doesn't negate the fact that a UFC title - the most prestigious of all current titles - has eluded him at every attempt.

If given the chance to fight for it while TJ holds the belt, I think he'll do it. Phone Post 3.0