Will we ever get an apology from Kirik?

Ellen Pao, reddit CEO, just apologized for all of their failures (albeit with a form letter apology),, and it all looked very similar to the problems this website has.

1.) If you ask for any type of update on the (paid) App, you are ignored by everyone.

2.) Requests for website features are ignored.

3.) Promises of updates (Kirik: We'll know more on Friday and have an update for you) are broken and ignored.

4.) Pro fighters no longer visit this site frequently due to poor admin action. They just let people shit all over fighters they don't like and, despite rules set in place against it, ignore it and it continues until the fighters have no reason to come.

5.) The app is still broken and fails to update FOR YEARS. Phone Post 3.0

Kiriks top men are on it. Phone Post 3.0

4 needs legitimate attention..

Sort of like weight cutting and PED's needed massive changes..

Everything else Kirik is our fearless leader and he has Top men working.. Top Men... Phone Post 3.0

6.) Yossarian had his mod powers taken away unconstitutionally. Phone Post 3.0

Trigger happy moderators with little accountability. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik's making that Facebook money now, he prolly don't care about us anymore.

TryhardNobody - Pro fighters still come here. The fact that there are 100 different social media sites they can promote themselves on probably cuts down on fighter traffic here. If running into people who dont like you keeps you from posting here then they should probably stay off the internet. Ppl harass fighters on Twitter and Facebook too. Its hard to get away from. I think they do a decent job of keeping it off of here, but its dam near impossible to do. Some of these fighters will travel to Brazil or somewhere and fight a guy in his home country where 100% of the crowd is booing them. Im sure they dont really care that much taking some occasional shit on the net. Its just easier to build your Twitter and interact w your hardcore fan base imo
I agree, but utilizing this site for discussion, conversation, and fight promotion should absolutely be a thing. But it's not controlled, and if a fighter shows up to promote a fight, I guarantee that 10 of the posts on the first page will be people saying ridiculous shit trying to be funny.

It should be set up in advance and moderated heavily Phone Post 3.0

The Green Arrow - Ellen Pao, reddit CEO, just apologized for all of their failures (albeit with a form letter apology),, and it all looked very similar to the problems this website has.

1.) If you ask for any type of update on the (paid) App, you are ignored by everyone.

3.) Promises of updates (Kirik: We'll know more on Friday and have an update for you) are broken and ignored.

4.) Pro fighters no longer visit this site frequently due to poor admin action. They just let people shit all over fighters they don't like and, despite rules set in place against it, ignore it and it continues until the fighters have no reason to come.

Really, fuckface? There is nothing that you posted that hasn't consistently been a problem for the last 5 years.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
The Green Arrow - Ellen Pao, reddit CEO, just apologized for all of their failures (albeit with a form letter apology),, and it all looked very similar to the problems this website has.

Really, fuckface? There is nothing that you posted that hasn't consistently been a problem for the last 5 years.
Luv u bae Phone Post 3.0

On one positive note, at least the site doesn't crash during every UFC event. Remember that fun? The site would crash during every UFC LOL.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - On one positive note, at least the site doesn't crash during every UFC event. Remember that fun? The site would crash during every UFC LOL.
It crashed during every Fedor fight, too.

After Fedor KO'd Arlovski, the site was down for hours. And that was Afflicted. Phone Post 3.0

I came here just a year ago and the App was fucked on almost every event.

I can't remember the last time that happened. Phone Post 3.0

Not to mention he once DELETED the OG.

Kirik once pushed an elderly woman up a down escalator. She kept rolling back and he kept pushing her back on. Phone Post 3.0

Personally i jus can't stand that the app on my phone is constantly fcking up, goes gray, and takes a minimum 15 minutes to fix itself.

When i was on sherdog i remember getting "dubs" and and fucked with by the mods a lot more. Then banned Phone Post 3.0

this thread is dumb. if anything u all owe kirik an apology.

faxing him as we speak to let him know about this dumb threas Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - this thread is dumb. if anything u all owe kirik an apology.

faxing him as we speak to let him know about this dumb threas Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy please don't we're really, really sorry! I'll do anything to you just don't send that fax.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - On one positive note, at least the site doesn't crash during every UFC event. Remember that fun? The site would crash during every UFC LOL.
Cause nobody is watching Mma anymore like it was ufc 100. Phone Post 3.0

He has done so several times due to issues here.

I FOR ONE WANT AN APOLOGY FOR LETTING YOU PANSY ASS BONER POLISHING HOMO'S POST IN LOWER CASE..............THIS FORUM SHOULD BE ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME..........