Will we see Brock tonight?

Will we see Brock on raw tonight to promote the fight? Phone Post 3.0

I'm wondering if the wwe even acknowledges it. I would think so. If he gets knocked out will it hurt his marketability? I know it shouldn't because anyone can get ko'd and it takes a special kind of person to even get in and compete but you never know how the wwe will go

If hunt does win any chance of the wwe bringing hunt in? Win or lose I'd love to see them bring hunt into the wwe Phone Post 3.0

If hunt does win any chance of the wwe bringing hunt in? Win or lose I'd love to see them bring hunt into the wwe

Only if the Atomic Butt Drop is his finishing move.

They won't bring hunt in, can't have another Samoan that's not related to the rock Phone Post 3.0

They will most likely promote it shortly before it happens. Then the UFC promotes Summerslam 2016.

They would 've stupid not to push this as a huge deal all night, and knowing how WWE loves to jerk itself off on all of their "accomplishments", I bet this will be no different Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Rukus - They won't bring hunt in, can't have another Samoan that's not related to the rock Phone Post 3.0
They would most likely say it's his 2nd cousin or something like that. Phone Post 3.0

Even if he isn't facing Barnett I would love to see the WWE bring him in for some work with Brock.

Even with "Look" issues, I mean Vince wouldn't get hard but it would be a fun shoot idea.

I would think Barnett can't be used if the guy is currently doing commentary for njpw Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - I would think Barnett can't be used if the guy is currently doing commentary for njpw Phone Post 3.0

Ahh right, damn, forgot about that.

Oh well.