Will you pay $99 for floyd/Manny ppv

no but I've got 10 on it and will chip in with a group and get it which is what most people will do.

This is an event like the superbowl. People who dont even care about boxing will get together to experience it.

so everyone chips in 5-10 bucks and you get it.

No thanks. Phone Post 3.0

If I was wealthy I would pay $500 max

$110 for HD

And no way for me. Phone Post 3.0

Spoiler alert as I just came back from the future: Mayweather wins by boring decision.

Would you pay 25 with 3 other people for this fight? Phone Post 3.0

Nope. It will be free on my computer

I wonder if the UG has any fight fans???

To get me to drop $100 on a PPV I would need to see some kind of mega-card that includes a time machine to bring back all kinds of greats.

Get prime Igor Vovchanchyn, Sakuraba, Kerr, Pele, Rickson, Bas Rutten, Frank Shamrock, and some others and I might consider it.

As great as Floyd and Pacquiao are, neither are in their primes and there is no reason to believe either will be able to compete at the level they would have 5-7 years ago when they should have fought.

PS - Thinking back, the only card I can think of that would actually tempt me to buy at $100 is the original PRIDE Grand Prix with Royce and Saku in the tourney.

I wouldn't pay. Period. Let alone $100, ridiculous.

The fact is though, they could charge $200 and still sell. That's what happens when the remaining attention for boxing is distilled to one or two events a year, and one major event every 5 years.

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - 

I wonder if the UG has any fight fans???

This is boxing we're talking about, not fighting. Boxing is a fight, the same way that wrestling is a fight, or a JJ match is a fight.

Bar. Phone Post 3.0

100 dollar bill is toilet paper for TMT. Hard work! Phone Post 3.0

Sure, just gonna get a bunch of people over and everyone will chip in like 10-20 bucks.

Not a chance in hell. I'll definitely watch it at a bar though. Phone Post 3.0

I'm buying and charging the 8 or 9 people I know that are wanting to see it $20. So I should break even. Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

Of course....dont be dumb. Its 100 bucks. Unless you are broke then this is a no brainer.

I just bought a 120 inch pull down for my Projector yesterday...knew this was going down from all the leakage. 

All of you are invited if you can get down to Chantily, VA

Bring drinks/food

Yes Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC -

it wont break the ppv record in the number of buys but it should break the ppv record in total revenue which is what matters.

A $100 price point may be a mistake though.  I dont believe that's the sweet spot for this fight to maximize total revenue.

I think they could maximize at 70-80$ Phone Post 3.0

It's not 1 fight you idiot. Each promo gets 1 fight on the undercard. It could be Canelo alvarez fighting Phone Post 3.0

No. Don't care. Phone Post 3.0