Will You Watch the Next Jones Fight?

Are you willing to shell out $60 to see the next Jones fight? Pay for a flight, hotel and Tix etc?? Phone Post

Watch yea. Pay? No way Phone Post

AGC IV - 

Watch yea. Pay? No way Phone Post

Only if it's a fight to the death against Condit in a sealed fucking dome.

2 man enter, one man leave.

Oh, and I won't shell out more than 34 dollars Canadian for it, because it will probably get cancelled anyway.

Not gonna pay for it i have different ways if watching a Jones fight now

yeah he's one of the best and most exciting fighters. who else is at his level that's worth shelling out $60 for?

Kimbos Bread -
AGC IV -  Watch yea. Pay? No way Phone Post

^
Definitely this now. Phone Post

still rather watch Bones than Chael

UGCTT_Winnson - Only if it's a fight to the death against Condit in a sealed fucking dome.

2 man enter, one man leave.

Oh, and I won't shell out more than 34 dollars Canadian for it, because it will probably get cancelled anyway.

LOFL! WIN

ill watch it and cheer for machida to kick his teeth into the third row

I'll pay 100 dollars to watch any event replay of him getting destroyed.

Unfortunately until he takes on Chael P Sonnen I may never get this chance

Yes. I wouldn't have bought 151 with Jones fighting Sonnen. I am definitely buying 152 now, or is 152 now 151? Phone Post

I will watch all in the hopes of seeing him get KTFO.

AGC IV - Watch yea. Pay? No way Phone Post

This Phone Post

Yes, because I like the sport and he's arguably the best, most exciting fighter in it.

If you won't pay $60 to see Jones you probably won't pay $60 for many cards.

yes to see machida beat JJ

yep. he's going to be a big draw his next fight.
zuffa should've had a clause that said he has to fight the replacement or some type of contingency plan. not Jones fault Zuffa didn't plan for Hendo getting hurt.

Russianorkhan - 
orcus -  Yes, because I like the sport and he's arguably the best, most exciting fighter in it.
Didn't stop u from hating on fedor did it? Phone Post

I never hated Fedor and I watched all his fights (well, I didn't pay too close attention to his last three, admittedly). Nor did I make any comment about whether or not I "like" Jon Jones. So not sure what you mean. 

Yeah... Phone Post