William BuckleyJr. and Ann Coulter :Impeachability

from 1998. interesting.

Summary?

ttt

Weird that Ann Coulter used to be a serious person.

rufus - 

Not really.. "Ann Coulter" that you see today is nothing more than a persona.. a character that she's created for herself.

It's what sells her books, gets her speaking engagements and television appearances... It's doubtful that she believes most of the nonsense that she says, but it's what makes her millions of dollars.

wheeels - 
rufus - 

Not really.. "Ann Coulter" that you see today is nothing more than a persona.. a character that she's created for herself.

It's what sells her books, gets her speaking engagements and television appearances... It's doubtful that she believes most of the nonsense that she says, but it's what makes her millions of dollars.

That was my point...

anyone who reads my posts knows what a huge trump supporter i am..

that said, SHE could use HER same arguements she uses for the case to impeach Clinton on Trump

wheeels -
rufus - 

Reminds me of a certain president...

sreiter - 

anyone who reads my posts knows what a huge trump supporter i am..

that said, SHE could use HER same arguements she uses for the case to impeach Clinton on Trump